SGG Open House June 6 & 8

  • wcbeverly
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2004
      The Slim Gauge Guild is having their open house Sunday June 6 from 10
      am. to 7 pm. and Tuesday June 8 from 6 pm. to 10 pm.

      We are located at 300 S. Raymond Ave at the corner of Raymond and Del
      Mar in the city of Pasadena, CA. We are across the street from the
      MTA Gold Line, Del Mar Station.

      Our new website is http://www.slimgaugeguild.com/

      We have two layouts located in a 2000 square foot basement.

      The HOn3/HO layout is based on the Denver and Rio Grande Railroad and
      the Rio Grande Southern. We also have a HO line that runs dual gauge
      through the Salida yard.

      The Sn3 layout is more freelanced. We tend to model scenes as we see
      fit. We do loosely model the Colorado and Southern for our mainline
      and northern California lumber companies for our highline.

      Membership: We are currently looking for new members.