S scale Model T for for those of us earlier modelers

  • Dave Darcey
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2004
      I just recieved my S scale model T from Reviresco. It is comprised of
      soft metal castings. It is a lot like the old Dyna Model kits in HO.
      The castings are a little rough but the size and proprtions are good.
      For $10.00 an ok bargain starting point for conversions. The kit
      comes as a touring car.
      I cut the body and fabricated a convertable top and roadster pick up
      bed.
      I posted a picture in the Lake Tahoe folder in PHOTOS. It is shown
      next to a scratchbuilt TT Truck by Ron Wolters.
      Dave Darcey
      Lake Tahoe Railway & Navigation Co.
    • Doug Jolley
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2004
        Hi Dave!

        Just toook a peek at the pictures...WOW! Great work!
        After seeing the models you and Ron have done..makes
        me wonder why I'm still building trains? thanks for
        sharing the photo's here.

        Doug

      • shakeyjake45colt
        Message 3 of 3 , May 3, 2004
          --- In NWNG-Sn3Group@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Darcey" <ltryfan@m...>
          wrote:
          > I just recieved my S scale model T from Reviresco.

          where do we find one of these kits?

          Jake