Re: [NWNG-Sn3Group] 1:64 Truck Models

  • Timothy W. Godfrey
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30 4:16 PM
      I have a bunch of them as Bill's Trains used to be a distributor of them. They are excellent to start with. A little shiny, but that is easy to fix. Someone correct me if I am wrong, but they run the gamut of mid 30's to almost the present. Great stuff.

      Tim Godfrey

      G. S. I. Inc.
      Manufacturing and Distributing Aerospace Lighting
      3051 Pine Street
      Clearwater, Florida 33763-0914
      (727) 799-4916 (727) 724-0212 (Fax)
      gsiinc@... www.gsilight.com