[ad] RGS Shorter caboose 0409, a bridge and two D&RGW MOW cars...

  • William Meredith
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27 6:00 AM
      Greetings All,

      Sorry for this brief commercial break and cross posting!

      We are now shipping our latest kits:

      Rio Grande Southern (RGS) Caboose 0409 and the 40' Strain Beam Truss Bridge.

      The RGS 0409 was a short caboose that was slightly shorter than the more popular
      standard D&RGW/RGS short caboose of the period. Built by the D&RG and sold to the RGS,
      the 0409 served to the end of operations and was famous for its role in "Ticket to
      Tomahawk" with #20. Our detailed resin kit includes *complete* interior, a full
      complement of PBL hardware including trucks, KD couplers, and lettering. For pictures of
      the 0409, see our website:

      www.cimarronworks.com/gallery/caboose/index.html

      The model was built by Bill Scobie and the photos were taken on his layout by Chris
      Butler.

      The 40' Strain Beam Truss Bridge is very accurately designed from an existing prototype
      that served the C&S and DSP&P. Our kit features precut Mt. Albert lumber, etched brass
      tension rods, brass wire tension rods, resin castings, and Grandt NBWs. See:

      www.cimarronworks.com/kits/trussbridge/index.htm

      Each kit is limited run and will be produced for a brief period of time before we stop
      production and move onto even more exciting projects. Production of our initial DSP&P
      kits (see www.cimarronworks.com/kits/spboxcar/gallery.htm ) will cease next month.

      Also, our Sn3 D&RGW MOW cars 04013 and 04022 cars (Kitchen and Commissary respectively)
      have passed the first gate and the samples look smashing. We had the samples at the Sn3
      Symposium and the response was reaffirming. These will be ready to ship in ~3 weeks.
      Stay tuned.

      Thanks for your time and happy modeling!

      ...Bill

      The Cimarron Works