Re: [NWNG-Sn3Group] Sn3 RGS Ditcher #030

  • eabracher@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 30, 2003
      I believe it was a gent named mark Kramer who built the 030 ditcher set.
      maybe we can get him to do an article on how he did it.

      eric
    • Dan Pyzel
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 3, 2003
        Brian; This lettering is available from Republic
        Locomotive Works, their set #264. The address I have
        for them is 4440 Sunset Way, Longview, WA 98632. Good
        Luck.......................................Dan Pyzel
        --- silverton480 <bnicholson1@...> wrote:
        > Greetings List members,
        >
        > I posted this question a few days ago to the Sn3 and
        > RGS lists and
        > did not get a peep out of either group, maybe
        > someone from this
        > group could take a shot at it.
        > Thanks, Brian
        >

        > I have an Overland Model of the RGS Ditcher 030 that
        > I am preparing
        > to ship off to my painter. Does anyone know of any
        > available decals
        > that can used for lettering this model? I recall a
        > few weeks ago
        > that a posting was made mentioning a similar Sn3
        > model in the contest
        > room at the NG convention in Denver. We would
        > appreciate any help or
        > suggestions for decals that can be used or
        > combinations of different
        > decal sets that together may work.
        >
        > Best Regards,
        > Brian Nicholson
        > Coming to you from San Diego CA

      • Jerry Wilson
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 14, 2008
          I just ordered some decals for my ditcher (they were included in the
          wiseman kit, but i ruined them..... Darn!).

          they can be ordered from for general catalog stuff:

          https://www.republiclocomotiveworks.com/show_cat.php

          this is the page that I got mine from.....

          https://www.republiclocomotiveworks.com/show_cat.php

          Jerry Wilson 720-353-8608

          --- In NWNG-Sn3Group@yahoogroups.com, "silverton480"