Sn3 RGS Ditcher #030

  • silverton480
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 30, 2003
      Greetings List members,

      I posted this question a few days ago to the Sn3 and RGS lists and
      did not get a peep out of either group, maybe someone from this
      group could take a shot at it.
      Thanks, Brian

      I have an Overland Model of the RGS Ditcher 030 that I am preparing
      to ship off to my painter. Does anyone know of any available decals
      that can used for lettering this model? I recall a few weeks ago
      that a posting was made mentioning a similar Sn3 model in the contest
      room at the NG convention in Denver. We would appreciate any help or
      suggestions for decals that can be used or combinations of different
      decal sets that together may work.

      Best Regards,
      Brian Nicholson
      Coming to you from San Diego CA
    • eabracher@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 30, 2003
        I believe it was a gent named mark Kramer who built the 030 ditcher set.
        maybe we can get him to do an article on how he did it.

        eric
      • Dan Pyzel
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 3, 2003
          Brian; This lettering is available from Republic
          Locomotive Works, their set #264. The address I have
          for them is 4440 Sunset Way, Longview, WA 98632. Good
          Luck.......................................Dan Pyzel
          --- silverton480 <bnicholson1@...> wrote:
          > Greetings List members,
          >
          > I posted this question a few days ago to the Sn3 and
          > RGS lists and
          > did not get a peep out of either group, maybe
          > someone from this
          > group could take a shot at it.
          > Thanks, Brian
          >

          > I have an Overland Model of the RGS Ditcher 030 that
          > I am preparing
          > to ship off to my painter. Does anyone know of any
          > available decals
          > that can used for lettering this model? I recall a
          > few weeks ago
          > that a posting was made mentioning a similar Sn3
          > model in the contest
          > room at the NG convention in Denver. We would
          > appreciate any help or
          > suggestions for decals that can be used or
          > combinations of different
          > decal sets that together may work.
          >
          > Best Regards,
          > Brian Nicholson
          > Coming to you from San Diego CA

        • Jerry Wilson
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 14, 2008
            I just ordered some decals for my ditcher (they were included in the
            wiseman kit, but i ruined them..... Darn!).

            they can be ordered from for general catalog stuff:

            https://www.republiclocomotiveworks.com/show_cat.php

            this is the page that I got mine from.....

            https://www.republiclocomotiveworks.com/show_cat.php

            Jerry Wilson 720-353-8608

            --- In NWNG-Sn3Group@yahoogroups.com, "silverton480"