Re: Sn3 the majority scale?

  • whills42@attbi.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2003
      Hi Paul and everyone,

      I find it a little hard to believe that Sn3 has surpassend HOn3. I think Sn3
      may be the majority of what is modeled in S SCALE (Flyer operators not included
      for obvious reasons!), but I doubt it is the majority narrow gauge.

      Best,
      Wayne Hills
      (modeling S standard and narrow gauge)
    • eabracher@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2003
        In a message dated 6/3/03 7:43:37 AM, whills42@... writes:

        <<
        I find it a little hard to believe that Sn3 has surpassend HOn3. I think Sn3
        may be the majority of what is modeled in S SCALE (Flyer operators not
        included
        for obvious reasons!), but I doubt it is the majority narrow gauge.

        Maybe your friend meant to say Sn3 was bigger than S. This I can buy.

        eric
      • Mike Conder
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2003
          Sheesh, everybody knows Sn3 is now bigger than HOn3. I put an Sn3 car next to my HOn3 car, and the Sn3 is definitely bigger.

          Mike "tongue in cheek" Conder