Re: RGS/D&RGW station signal boards

  • drgwt12 <adamsdpcf@compuserve.com>
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 27, 2003
      Hello Marc,
      Looks like I blew the original post by neglecting to answer the real
      question! The rounded boards are red and the rectangular boards are
      white.

      Dave Adams (the guy with the red face to match the order board)

      Marc wrote:
      > ..... Now I know what colors to paint them, but which shape board
      gets the red and which gets the white? I have one board side with
      rectangular or square shaped boards, the other board is rounded.