Re: NWNG

  • brianellerby@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 8, 1999
      Welcome Michael... us Alaska copper mining types need all the support we
      can get from all the NON-Colorado guys. They really don't have us
      outnumbered as much as they think!

      Brian Ellerby
      Copper River & Yukon

      >From: Michael Bodkin <mbodkin@...>
      >
      >At the risk of being beaten up by a crazed gang Colorado modelers, can a
      >guy who models a Virginia/West Virginia ng logging & mining road hang
      around?
    • Rick Neet
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 8, 1999
        MIcheal,

        Absolutely. All modelers are welcome, especially those that can supply
        genuine Virginia moonshine! You do have a still on, or under, the layout
        don't you? {; ) Us Colorado guys usually have to buy a substitute like
        Yukon Jack (hic) when the need for 'shine arises(strictly for medicinal
        purposes only).

        Welcome!

        Rick Neet
        Company Doctor