Re: [NWNG-Sn3Group] Hydro and Dozers

  • mike
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 5, 2003
      Ken,
      That's really useful information, thanks. I'm trying to learn all I can
      about the equipment used on the Alcan and Canol and every little bit
      helps.
      Mike

    • railwayeng <hatch@railwayeng.com>
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 5, 2003
        > Somebody said you removed the MDC 2-8-0 construction article from
        your
        > website. Is that true? If so, then I've mistakenly directed a lot
        of
        > folks to the site just for that article.
        >
        > Mike

        Nope...it's still there.....I just checked.
        People like to make up facts and spread them as gospel.
        Whoever told you that .......lied.
        -Steve
      • mike
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 5, 2003
          Steve

          I'll pass that good information on to the misinformed individual.
          Maybe they were having problems with their browser... it happens.

          Mike

          "railwayeng " wrote:

          > > Somebody said you removed the MDC 2-8-0 construction article from
          > your
          > > website. Is that true? If so, then I've mistakenly directed a lot
          > of
          > > folks to the site just for that article.
          > >
          > > Mike
          >
          > Nope...it's still there.....I just checked.
          > People like to make up facts and spread them as gospel.
          > Whoever told you that .......lied.
          > -Steve
        • Bill Uffelman
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 6, 2003

            > Nope...it's still there.....I just checked.
            > People like to make up facts and spread them as gospel.
            > Whoever told you that .......lied.
            > -Steve

            Bill Schaumburg coined the phrase "true facts" to distinguish them from all
            other "facts" that people spread as gospel!

            Bill Uffelman