Hydros and Dozers

  • Michel.FOISSY
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2003
      Thank you very much to all who responded to my Dozers questions.
      In the Nov/Dec. NG&SL GAZETTE, PBL advertised for a D8h Dozer. In the message from Eric Bracher, I have seen in the " Antique Caterpillar Machinery Owners club " archives : D8H years MFG'D : 1958-1974.
      So I think the PBL Dozer is not contemporary of RGS.
      Happy new year for all group members.

      Michel

    • Michel.FOISSY
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2003
        Thank you very much to all who responded to my Dozers questions.
        In the Nov/Dec. NG&SL GAZETTE, PBL advertised for a D8h Dozer. In the message from Eric Bracher, I have seen in the " Antique Caterpillar Machinery Owners club " archives : D8H years MFG'D : 1958-1974.
        So I think the PBL Dozer is not contemporary of RGS, if the type is D8h.