NWNG meet in Vancouver BC - August 24th!

  • James S. Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2002
      Hi all - I just wanted to give a quick update to anyone planning
      on coming up for the next NWNG meet scheduled
      Saturday August 24th in Vancouver.

      The suggested itinerary for the day was to come first to
      the most distant layout - me - and work your way back
      by then going to Brian Pate in North Vancouver, then on
      to Carl Sparks in Burnaby, and finishing up at Tom Beaton's
      in Surrey.

      Carl called me up 10 days ago, to let me know that he has
      a wedding to attend the SAME afternoon! However, he has
      said that he would be only too happy to entertain visitors in
      the MORNING, but had to close up at noon. SO...perhaps
      adjust Bob Madden's suggested itinerary if you plan to
      stop by Carl's, and go there FIRST - fair 'nuff? Carl has
      wonderful HO Northwest logging railroad, complete with an
      operating incline and numerous other ingenious animated
      features - it should not to be missed if you're coming up!

      Please pass this information on to anyone else you know
      that may be planning on coming up, if they weren't down
      at Bill's yesterday and/or are not members of this Group.

      TIA.

      - jim