Re: [NWNG-Sn3Group] Wanted: detail parts

  • brianellerby@mindspring.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 7, 2001
      Thanks Roger,

      I forgot that Trout Creek bought the Tomalco parts. I believe Jon Stetz sold
      the TSM line. I'll try Caboose first.

      Brian
    • Clark Womack
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 7, 2001
        I was under the impression that Banta now carries the Tomalco line of detail
        parts. He still advertises them on his website.
        http://www.bantamodelworks.com/bmwparts.html
        Clark Womack