9836Locos for sale

  • sn3fan
    Dec 11, 2013

      Thinning my collection of PBL Brass. The following locomotives are for sale, Each is a foreground model converted to DCC/sound. All decoders are Tsunami. Lights work and all run well.

      PBL C-16 , first run, DRGW #268, Bumble Bee, Medium weathering, $1000

      PBL K-28 , first run, DRGW #478, 40s version, very Lt. weathering, very nice model $1000

      PBL, K-27, Hybrid, DRGW #463, 40s version, no weathering, factory installed tsunami, nice model $850

      PBL C-21, DRGW #361, 40s version, Lt weathering, $900

      Shipping is $14 flat rate to the lower 48 states

      Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic