9809Re: [NWNG-Sn3Group] Monster Modelworks Sn3 Roundhouse Kit

  • trains4ms
    Dec 2, 2013
      Hi Jay,

      Just wondering if you have had a chance to see if a K-28 or K-27 will fit inside the stalls and through the doors?

      Thanks,
      Mike Schwab
      San Lorenzo Southern

      In a message dated 12/2/2013 7:38:19 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, jay@... writes:

      Received my roundhouse kit just before Thanksgiving.......

      AWESOME does not begin to describe Jimmy's work and final product!

      I've built a lot of structures in 40+ years in
      this hobby and these laser cut components are the
      way to go. Exceptional design, detailed
      instructions, and even a cool stall layout
      template!

      I will point out-- as Monster clearly states--
      this is NOT a complete kit. You will have to
      build the interior trusses, roof, front trusses
      and roof details.

      The price is a good value and well worth the
      investment. Grab one while you can!!!
      Jay H. Miller, KK5IM Dallas, Texas
      NRA * ARRL * DXCC * S.A.S.S. #34,692
      32° AASR * MVPA #25,180