Re: Ballast commences

(9806)
  • David Woodrell
    Dec 2, 2013 Expand Messages

      Thanks, Keith,

      Well,  I am at a loss.  Every time I attempt to go to the link,  cut and paste or just click on the photo on the “Yahoo Groups Update” message I am directed to the “NWNG-Sn3 Group” website page, which loads up fine but always get a “Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content” bar at the bottom of the page while the site appears to be attempting to load ( rotating arrow ball in center of screen).  Never get the photo.  As many of you know,  I’ve been on the site for a long time and I’m not doing anything new or abnormal (that I know of!!) to access it.  I guess Yahoo has had a variety of problems recently, but this is my first such experience, if it is indeed Yahoo and not something I am doing.  Suggestions?

      Thanks,

      Dave

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic