9628Repowering Geese (Sn3 Modeler)

  • Mark Evans
    Apr 18, 2013
      Bill,

      I would be interested in anything that would improve the drive on PBL's geese. As it stands my Motor #7 won't pull itself on a flat track never mind a grade. I've had a similar drive replacement project in mind myself for a couple of years. I've drawn up preliminary plans and have found a manufacturer in Australia that will do custom work for a very reasonable price. I too never seem to have enough time to get off square one with the project.

      Keep us informed on how your project goes. It would be wonderful to see improved performance in what is otherwise an exceptional model.

      Mark