9454Re: [NWNG-Sn3Group] 2013 Sn3 Symposium

  • jimmacmn@aol.com
    Nov 4, 2012
      Bill

      Here in Minnesota we have to have the mosquitoes working all the time.
      When we have problems with the local blood banks, we just round up a few
      hundred thousand skeeters and milk to bring the supply back up.

      NO SNOW IN MINNESOTA AT THE END OF APRIL!!! If I say it enough it will
      happen (I hope)

      Jim

      In a message dated 11/3/2012 11:15:59 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
      lynn.bill@... writes:

      GEEZ,

      I go away for the weekend to Portland, and you guys are already ½ way to
      Minneapolis. Anybody got a large suitcase I can hide in?????????????????
      The important thing is not whether we’re drunk or ½ drunk in the hot tub,
      but whether the hot tub is screened in to keep us from being blood donors
      the local mosquito population. If we sign up early, do we get a shot at
      operating the rotary snow plow????

      Bill