      From: NWNG-Sn3Group@yahoogroups.com [mailto:NWNG-Sn3Group@yahoogroups.com]
      On Behalf Of Keith
      Sent: Sunday, November 07, 2010 3:14 PM
      To: NWNG-Sn3Group@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [NWNG-Sn3Group] Re: Saturday

      That would be very generous on your part, Bill. I am sure these are
      rock-solid mechanisms.

      Perchance, does Rico have any of the uncouplers that Brian and Bill Wardell
      developed? I recall seeing early versions of these in the late 80s, and they
      were very impressive--I recall it was a magnet that was pulled into place
      with a string or similar feature and featured a hefty piece of styrene. That
      way, you only put it place when you needed it: no unanticipated uncoupling!

      Keith

      --- In NWNG-Sn3Group@yahoogroups.com
      <mailto:NWNG-Sn3Group%40yahoogroups.com> , "William Busacca" <lynn.bill@...>