813Re: [NWNG-Sn3Group] Corrugated metal siding.

  • George Clark Womack
    Nov 1, 2000
      Jim,
      Fredric Testard, who lives in France, has used ESM styrene corrugated
      roofing. I have some photos of his work which I use as wallpaper on my
      computer.
      Fredric's roofs (rooves?) look very good.

      Maybe you should contact him to see how he does it.

      His e-mail address is: fredric.testard@...

      If you want I will e-mail the photos to you so you can see how good it
      looks.
      Clark Womack

      Jim Brown wrote:

      > Hi guys - am contemplating doing a structure clad with
      > (prototype) corrugated metal siding. Was thinking
      > I might try it with ESM styrene sheet (vs.individual
      > pieces of foil) and was wondering if anyone else
      > has used this product yet. The structure will be
      > in a semi-background location, so it will not be
      > subject to the 'inches from the face' scrutiny -
      > not that ANY of my structures could withstand
      > that! <G>
      > Was thinking maybe a *very* light scribe to
      > simulate the joints, and then perhaps painting a
      > fine "shadow line" when doing the final finishing -
      > any thoughts??
      >
      > - jim
      >

      > NWNG-Sn3Group Home Page:
      > http://www.egroups.com/group/NWNG-Sn3Group
      >
      > NWNG-Sn3 Group Chat Room:
      > Mondays 7:00pm PST/10:00pm EST, until...(?)
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic