6558$60 nite rooms availible for NG convention

  • Dave Schurhammer
    Aug 2, 2007
      To All
      I have 3 extra rooms availible for the Narrow Gauge Convention in Portland,Me-the check in date is Wed and check out is Sun-hotel is about 8 min. from the convention hotel and the rate is about $60 a nite plus tax which is super cheap for Portland. These resevations are in my name and we would have to figure out a way to change them to yours if interested. If interested in 1 or all 3 rooms please contact me.
      Thanks Dave
      < dschurhammer@... >