Re: The Knight and the Warlock, or was it The Warlock and the Knight

  • colenda_the_gerundive
    Message 1 of 21 , Nov 1, 2007
      >>So chances are good that my other projects are going to be on hold
      for a month.

      Woe.

      But good luck with Nano, anyway. And, yes, you are crazy. :P
    • Rowan Leeves
      Message 2 of 21 , Nov 9, 2007
        All right, just finished ch29. I must say some "events" surprised me. I still have difficulty with the "evil" side but I love your characters. Your Bishop is even nicer than your own hero lol - how could that be? "scratches head"  O.O

        Well, another one torturing me! When will there be ch30?

        Rowan

        All new Yahoo! Mail -

      • Kirsten
        Message 3 of 21 , Nov 9, 2007
          You know, I think I did finish that last chapter... I'll get it
          posted. To be honest, I hope I finished it, because I signed up for
          NaNoWriMo and I've committed myself to writing that for the next month!

          --- In NWN2Fanfic@yahoogroups.com, Rowan Leeves <rowanleeves@...> wrote:

          > All right, just finished ch29. I must say some "events" surprised
          me. I still have difficulty with the "evil" side but I love your
          characters. Your Bishop is even nicer than your own hero lol - how
          could that be? "scratches head" O.O

          > Well, another one torturing me! When will there be ch30?
          >
          > Rowan
          >

          > ---------------------------------
          > All new Yahoo! Mail -
          > ---------------------------------
          > Get a sneak peak at messages with a handy reading pane.
          >
          > ---------------------------------
          email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail

        • Rowan Leeves
          Message 4 of 21 , Nov 10, 2007
            O.O all right "trying not to choke" lol

            No worries, I'll be patien ;o)

            Message 5 of 21 , Nov 10, 2007
              Read it all today O.O

              I really wander where this is going...

              What I love the most, is that, again, there is somehow a new side of Bishop (for me) - your Bishy is almost pathetic lol (don't take it bad) because he is unnable to control himself and in the same time he controls himself perfectly. Also, he thinks of himself as a scum - which is very interesting since he always seems so proud and acts like a forest king!

              Such a paradox this guy! Your portrait of him is very intriguin!

              As for mouse - seriously, I hate all those fancy and richy people who think they are alone in their world, but the princess isn't that bad - actually, poor her. (I have my own doubts about "who" and "why"  :o)

              Can't wait for the rest!

              Rowan

            • kaanamoonshadow
              Message 6 of 21 , Nov 11, 2007
                Wow, you've been busy! :D

                Thanks a lot, Fuxfell and I have put a lot of effort into making
                Bishop's actions believable... it's good to hear that we managed to
                give him some new facettes, even after all the stories that have been
                written so far. :)

                As for the mouse - well, she was raised as a spoiled little princess,
                and I doubt that that way of life prepared her for the trouble she's
                in now... so I'm glad that you feel sorry for her after all. :)

                *wave*

                Kaana

                Message 7 of 21 , Nov 11, 2007
                  You are welcome :o)

                  Patiently waiting for next chapter!

                  wrote:

                  > Read it all today O.O
                  >
                  > I really wander where this is going...
                  >
                  > What I love the most, is that, again, there is somehow a new side
                  of Bishop (for me) - your Bishy is almost pathetic lol (don't take it
                  bad) because he is unnable to control himself and in the same time he
                  controls himself perfectly. Also, he thinks of himself as a scum -
                  which is very interesting since he always seems so proud and acts
                  like a forest king!

                  > Such a paradox this guy! Your portrait of him is very intriguin!
                  >
                  > As for mouse - seriously, I hate all those fancy and richy people
                  who think they are alone in their world, but the princess isn't that
                  bad - actually, poor her. (I have my own doubts about "who"
                  and "why" :o)

                  > Can't wait for the rest!
                  >
                  > Rowan
                  >

                  > ------------ --------- --------- ---
                  email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail

                • jette_fuxfell
                  Message 8 of 21 , Nov 12, 2007
                    Wow, all in one go? I'll take that as a compliment ;)

                    Glad you like it. Kaana and me tried hard to make Bishop evil, but
                    human. And there are some lines in the game that hint that Bishop
                    actually does not think very highly of himself, despite all the
                    grandstanding.

                    He is a paradox, isn't he? :D That's why I love writing about him.
                    He's a guarantee for drama.

                    And Lily - she's not bad. It's just that her high society life is the
                    only life she knows. But we'll have something to say to that in later
                    chapters, you'll see ;)

                    Message 9 of 21 , Nov 12, 2007
                      Hey,

                      Yes I took it in one go! I was at my part time job and let me say that at 9:30 in  the morning, there is no one! lol So, subway and job - it didn't last as long as I wanted though :o( (I'm too fast)

                      Well, I'm waiting for the next chapter. You girls are so cool to write together - I try to do it with my fiancé and it's hard since we don't have much time (and we are together 24/7) so I imagine how hard it must be for you to arrange your calendars!

                      I just hope it's not going to be a big drama with bad ending O.O I really have some "thoughts" about "who" may have done "what" but in case I'm right I don't want to spoil anything. I'm so eager to know the rest!!!!!

                      Thanks
                      Rowan

                    • jette_fuxfell
                      Message 10 of 21 , Nov 12, 2007
                        *lol* Seems your way of working resembles mine ;)

                        Writing the story together makes it so much fun, and we don't stress
                        ourselves over it. We take turns writing the chapters, one of us
                        taking Bishop's POV, the other Lily's (guess who writes what :P). It
                        works very well that way.

                        The next chapter should be up this week, so you won't have to wait
                        too long ;)

                        Very glad you like the story - thanks for the encouragement :)

                        wrote:

                        > Hey,
                        >
                        > Yes I took it in one go! I was at my part time job and let me say
                        that at 9:30 in the morning, there is no one! lol So, subway and
                        job - it didn't last as long as I wanted though :o( (I'm too fast)

                        > Well, I'm waiting for the next chapter. You girls are so cool to
                        write together - I try to do it with my fiancé and it's hard since
                        we don't have much time (and we are together 24/7) so I imagine how
                        hard it must be for you to arrange your calendars!

                        > I just hope it's not going to be a big drama with bad ending O.O I
                        really have some "thoughts" about "who" may have done "what" but in
                        case I'm right I don't want to spoil anything. I'm so eager to know
                        the rest!!!!!

                        > Thanks
                        > Rowan
                        >

                        > ---------------------------------
                        > Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go
                        to Yahoo! Answers.

                      • Rowan Leeves
                        Message 11 of 21 , Nov 12, 2007
                          Ohhh now I get it lol
                          True, it must be much easier to write that way hehe. I don't know which one of you writes Bishop though - all of you girls are crazy about him. I'm happy I stick to my sexy Daeghun lol - that way, I have no "territory" problem as he is not very popular lol.

                          But well, you are mostly welcom for the compliments :o) I might consider the Bish in my next attempt to play the OC

                          Happy to know next chapter is for soon hehe "rubs hands"

                          Rowan

                          Oh and yes, my job is hummm, boring...lol

                          wrote:

                          > Hey,
                          >
                          > Yes I took it in one go! I was at my part time job and let me say
                          that at 9:30 in the morning, there is no one! lol So, subway and
                          job - it didn't last as long as I wanted though :o( (I'm too fast)

                          > Well, I'm waiting for the next chapter. You girls are so cool to
                          write together - I try to do it with my fiancé and it's hard since
                          we don't have much time (and we are together 24/7) so I imagine how
                          hard it must be for you to arrange your calendars!

                          > I just hope it's not going to be a big drama with bad ending O.O I
                          really have some "thoughts" about "who" may have done "what" but in
                          case I'm right I don't want to spoil anything. I'm so eager to know
                          the rest!!!!!

                          > Thanks
                          > Rowan
                          >

                          > ------------ --------- --------- ---
                          > Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go
                          to Yahoo! Answers.

                        • Rowan Leeves
                          Message 12 of 21 , Nov 12, 2007
                            I just finished ch4. I must say I found the fic very humouristic and I love that. I also like Ammon very much and I'm glad to see a fic "about" him. I wander how he will end up with the cute knight captain O.O

                            Be back with more reviews.

                            Rowan

                          • kaanamoonshadow
                            Message 13 of 21 , Nov 13, 2007
                              Crazy about Bishop? Me and Fuxfell? *cough* Don't know where you got
                              that impression... ;P

                              Anyway, I never worked on a joined writing project before, and it's
                              so much fun. And via email, the communication works just fine as
                              well. :D

                              Glad our story makes you think second thoughts about 'choosing'
                              Bishop in the OC, so we'll see what we can do about the next update
                              to keep things this way! ;)

                              *wave*

                              Kaana

                              Message 14 of 21 , Nov 13, 2007
                                Crazy about Bishop? Us? Never. *whistles innocently* No idea what you
                                are talking about.

                                Anyway, if we made you consider taking him with you in the game,
                                that's a big compliment indeed :D He's a bastard, but his biting
                                comments made me laugh a lot.

                                Message 15 of 21 , Nov 13, 2007
                                  Did I say anything? lol

                                  And yes, he's a bastard - if I would write a fic on him, it will be either a very powerfull KC who will have him around her fingers, or a very cute KC who the Bish won't just be able to hurt - something like a mad driving candy >:)