Happy Happy NEW Year! & Question

  • rhian_skyblade
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 1, 2007
      *crawls out from under her blanket*
      Luckily that awful day is over now. My poor kitty died 1000 deaths :-(

      Question, anyone remembers Elanee's animal companion, this little
      badger thing or ferret that halped at your first encounter with the
      druid? What was the name & species of it?

      All those new fan art pictures I have seen are great! Wow gals!!! you
      were busy!
      I am writing currently now at chapter 20, dunno when I will done.
      Perhaps I manage also chapter 21.. but all depends on my mental
      state, a bit sluggish today (and I didn't even drink that much, just
      1 glass wine)

      /wave
      Rhian
    • jazhara7
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 1, 2007
        --- In NWN2Fanfic@yahoogroups.com, "rhian_skyblade"
        <Rhian-Skyblade@...> wrote:

        > *crawls out from under her blanket*
        > Luckily that awful day is over now. My poor kitty died 1000 deaths :-(
        >
        > Question, anyone remembers Elanee's animal companion, this little
        > badger thing or ferret that halped at your first encounter with the
        > druid? What was the name & species of it?
        >

        > All those new fan art pictures I have seen are great! Wow gals!!! you
        > were busy!
        > I am writing currently now at chapter 20, dunno when I will done.
        > Perhaps I manage also chapter 21.. but all depends on my mental
        > state, a bit sluggish today (and I didn't even drink that much, just
        > 1 glass wine)
        >

        > /wave
        > Rhian

        I can't remember his name (I don't even know if it ever was
        mentioned), but it was a badger.

        - :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
      • isfolket_1980
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 1, 2007
          <Rhian-Skyblade@...> wrote:

          > *crawls out from under her blanket*
          > Luckily that awful day is over now. My poor kitty died 1000 deaths :-(
          >
          > Question, anyone remembers Elanee's animal companion, this little
          > badger thing or ferret that halped at your first encounter with the
          > druid? What was the name & species of it?
          >

          > All those new fan art pictures I have seen are great! Wow gals!!! you
          > were busy!
          > I am writing currently now at chapter 20, dunno when I will done.
          > Perhaps I manage also chapter 21.. but all depends on my mental
          > state, a bit sluggish today (and I didn't even drink that much, just
          > 1 glass wine)
          >

          > /wave
          > Rhian

          She had a Badger called Naloch.

          And Happy new everyone! :D
        • isfolket_1980
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 1, 2007
            <Rhian-Skyblade@...> wrote:

            > *crawls out from under her blanket*
            > Luckily that awful day is over now. My poor kitty died 1000 deaths :-(
            >
            > Question, anyone remembers Elanee's animal companion, this little
            > badger thing or ferret that halped at your first encounter with the
            > druid? What was the name & species of it?
            >

            > All those new fan art pictures I have seen are great! Wow gals!!! you
            > were busy!
            > I am writing currently now at chapter 20, dunno when I will done.
            > Perhaps I manage also chapter 21.. but all depends on my mental
            > state, a bit sluggish today (and I didn't even drink that much, just
            > 1 glass wine)
            >

            > /wave
            > Rhian

            It was a Badger called Naloch.

            And Happy new year everyone! :D
          • rhian_skyblade
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 1, 2007
              Thankee!!! :-)

              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 1, 2007
                <Rhian-Skyblade@...> wrote:

                > Thankee!!! :-)
                > --- In NWN2Fanfic@yahoogroups.com,
                > "isfolket_1980" <isfolket_1980@> wrote:
                > >
                > > --- In NWN2Fanfic@yahoogroups.com, "rhian_skyblade"
                > > <Rhian-Skyblade@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > *crawls out from under her blanket*
                > > > Luckily that awful day is over now. My poor kitty died 1000
                > deaths :-(
                > > >
                > > > Question, anyone remembers Elanee's animal companion, this little
                > > > badger thing or ferret that halped at your first encounter with
                > the
                > > > druid? What was the name & species of it?
                > > >

                > > > All those new fan art pictures I have seen are great! Wow gals!!!
                > you
                > > > were busy!
                > > > I am writing currently now at chapter 20, dunno when I will done.
                > > > Perhaps I manage also chapter 21.. but all depends on my mental
                > > > state, a bit sluggish today (and I didn't even drink that much,
                > just
                > > > 1 glass wine)
                > > >

                > > > /wave
                > > > Rhian