Re: Hey kids, it's Valen fic!

  • kaanamoonshadow
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 1, 2007
      But we all know that sleep is overrated, anyway... :P

      Can't wait to have a look at your new chapters!!!

      *wave* Kaana

      --- In NWN2Fanfic@yahoogroups.com, "avariel_firehair" <avariel@...>
      wrote:

      > I've started a mature fic about Valen called "By the Horns" that's
      on
      > the adult fic, and also, what I've written so far is on ff.net as
      > well, since it hasn't gotten to the point as to jump over their MA
      > restrictions. Probably with the next chapter, though, I'll have to
      > write two different versions for each site, so here's the link to it
      > for those of you who want the tamer version:
      >
      > http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3369740/1/
      >
      > If you want the juicier version, it'll be on the NWN2 Adult Fanfic
      site.

      > As for me, I'm not going to be able to sleep for a long, loooong
      time. lol

    • taniademontfort
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 1, 2007
        Valen?!!! Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! *runs off to read about favourite hot
        NWN stud-muffin*
      • Maid Of Many Names
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 1, 2007
          Okay, now you're on my hate list too!  How could you leave us hanging like that?!  You set us up for hot tiefling luvin' and then leave us out to dry :)!  Evil!  This list is being taken over by Evil!  Where's Casavir when you need him?

          Maid.
        • avariel_firehair
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 1, 2007
            LOL!! It's a trick I picked up fron Ryoushi :) BLAME HER!! mwhahahaha!
          • Jazhara Onaga
            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 1, 2007
              --- In NWN2Fanfic@yahoogroups.com, "avariel_firehair" <avariel@...> wrote:

              > LOL!! It's a trick I picked up fron Ryoushi :) BLAME HER!! mwhahahaha!

              You realise you make me stay up late in the middle of Exam time,
              waiting for you to post the next chapter?

              I probably should go to bed, and I'd find it posted the next morning,
              what with you being located in America and I am being in Old Europe.
              But I can't move myself to do so.

              KHAAAAAAN!!! I want the next chapter!

              - :) :( :) :( :) :( :)
            • avariel_firehair
              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 1, 2007
                I'm typing as fast as I can! (which is pretty damn fast) Go to bed! :) It'll be up before tonight,
                which means it'll be up when you wake up :P
              • Jazhara Onaga
                Message 7 of 11 , Feb 1, 2007
                  --- In NWN2Fanfic@yahoogroups.com, "avariel_firehair" <avariel@...> wrote:

                  > I'm typing as fast as I can! (which is pretty damn fast) Go to bed!
                  :) It'll be up before tonight,
                  > which means it'll be up when you wake up :P

                  Yay! I'm off to bed.

                  Thank you, thank you, thank you!

                  *hugs Avariel, and then staggers off to bed*

                  - :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
                • Christina
                  Message 8 of 11 , Feb 1, 2007
                    wrote:

                    > I'm typing as fast as I can! (which is pretty damn fast) Go to
                    bed! :) It'll be up before tonight,
                    > which means it'll be up when you wake up :P

                    *Makes big begging puppy eyes*

                    Avariel, I think you need to finish your story before people come and
                    maul you ;p

                    On that token, should I wait to post mine till its completly done, or
                    throw what I have up now...
                  • aeryn_phoenix4
                    Message 9 of 11 , Feb 1, 2007
                      --- In NWN2Fanfic@yahoogroups.com, "Christina" <Christina.Burdick@...>
                      wrote:

                      > --- In NWN2Fanfic@yahoogroups.com, "avariel_firehair" <avariel@>
                      > wrote:
                      > >
                      > > I'm typing as fast as I can! (which is pretty damn fast) Go to
                      > bed! :) It'll be up before tonight,
                      > > which means it'll be up when you wake up :P
                      > >
                      > *Makes big begging puppy eyes*
                      >
                      > Avariel, I think you need to finish your story before people come and
                      > maul you ;p
                      >
                      > On that token, should I wait to post mine till its completly done, or
                      > throw what I have up now...

                      I have no problem when people post cliffhangers, but I've developed a
                      knee jerk reaction from so many stories suffering from PAA (premature
                      author abandonment) and I always, ALWAYS fear that I'll never see what
                      was supposed to happen next...I may need therapy...

                      :)~
                    • ryoushi_xanga
                      Message 10 of 11 , Feb 1, 2007
                        --- In NWN2Fanfic@yahoogroups.com, "avariel_firehair" <avariel@...> wrote:

                        > LOL!! It's a trick I picked up fron Ryoushi :) BLAME HER!! mwhahahaha!

                        What?! *looks all innocent*