Need Help with PRC Pack for NWN1

  • sylvrflame10k
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2013
      I need some serious help with this pack. I don't know where else to ask, or if anyone is even checking this board anymore. But what the heck. I DL'd the EXE version 33G and followed ALL the instructions several times over and I can't for the life of me figure this out. I tried for MONTHS (yes, months) and no go. The new races aren't visible and there are bad streff messages here and there. I am about to just throw it all down the tubes and forget this curse of a pack even existed. Any help please? I am sorry for coming off sounding angry but it can't be helped, I think anyone in my shoes would feel the same way.

      Again, help or I will just forget it all.
      -Katherine