Re: RiikiTikiTavi's Fanfic?

  • minuha0
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 30, 2011
      THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE LINK!!
      I have been looking for this story for a long time on fanfiction.net.
      I've skimmed through titles of every single stories from 2007-08 so many many times, wondering if the tile I remember was actually correct.

      It is too bad that she took them off, and the sequel is still nowhere to be found, but at least now I can read Bishop Takes Knight again, which was and still is my favorite story.

      It has been years since I played this game for the first time, but I still feel so attached to it and its characters, more than any other games or fictions. I wish i could delete the memory, and start playing fresh again... :(