RE: [NWN2Fanfic] Re: NWN3

  • Tiffany Carlton
    Message 1 of 31 , Sep 23, 2010

      No problem.  We'll have to wait until next year when the new book comes out to really find out if she returns I think.  Still haven't finished the book.  If I don't fall asleep this afternoon, I should be able to finish it. :D  Shar is the goddess of darkness.  As for who writes them?  Any number of authors.  R.A. Salvatore is one, as well as Ed Greenwood.  Ed created the Forgotten Realms.  Out of all the authors I've read for D&D Ed's my favorite.  Salvatore's pretty close too.(Still mad at him for killing off Chewbacca in the SW NJO series, but that's beside the point)

      SC

      To: NWN2Fanfic@yahoogroups.com
      From: rowanleeves@...
      Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 10:31:01 -0700
      Subject: Re: [NWN2Fanfic] Re: NWN3

      Thanks for sharing  ^.^ I do hope she returns... and details are a must!!
      I don't remember who Shar is, but Cyric yes. I dislike all of the death gids but Kelemvor (there is still hope for him in my opinion)

      May I ask who writes the stories of D&D? I have not read any of them but I know there are novels. I played D&D pen and paper maybe 3 - 4 times, so the only knowledge I gathered is through NWN 1 and 2...

      Rowan

      From: rowanleeves@...
      Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 09:13:39 -0700

      You know, I'd be glad if you tell me what you learn - I don't mind spoilers ^.^
      I just hope there will be revenge for Mystra... or maybe that she comes back or something... she is a deity after all :(

      Yes 50$ a month for a game is kind of too much. I also spend from time to time for my games, but I'm not ready to invest monthly that much (and I am not a student anymore, so I wonder how they do it...)

      Rowan

      From: rowanleeves@...
      Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 14:19:38 -0700

      Yes and the fact that Mystra dies... or so I've heard :( She is one of my fave dieties... I don't think I will like it either (I don't play the pen and paper of D&D) but I will try it if it comes out in a NWN serie, single player.

      Message 31 of 31 , Sep 23, 2010

        To: NWN2Fanfic@yahoogroups.com

        To: NWN2Fanfic@yahoogroups.com

        To: NWN2Fanfic@yahoogroups.com