King of Shadows, Queen of Light, Chapter 55

  • rhia474
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2010

      Greetings y'all,

      in case anyone's still reading the group messages, the brand spanking new chapter of King of Shadows, Queen of Light, my never-ending epic fanfic (affectionately known here as KoSQoL), is posted in my folder under Files:

      Also, if you prefer ff.net's formatting and style (or you just don't want to download something to your computer), you can find it here:

      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3902666/55/

      It has both Bishop and Casavir in it, although in a very, very different capacity.

    • MaggieJ
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2010
        Yay! Thanks, Rhia. I think someone must be reading, because we still get new members. I'll leave a review at the Pit.