Sand's Selection Phrase

  • Maid Of Many Names
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2010
      I've been playing the OC through again and I have to ask if anyone has noticed the similarities between Sand's selection phrase, the 'glorious leader' line and what Starscream says in his more egomaniacal moments?  I've played the OC through dozens of times but I think I just noticed it as a friend an I had a G1 Transformers marathon last weekend.

      Maid Of Many Names.