New files?

  • MaggieJ
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2010
      Hey everyone,

      One of the list moms here. I noticed that someone posted new files, but there was no announcement, and I can't find them. You would think I would have a speshul link that would take me right to them, but I don't.

      So could whoever posted something send a quick message so we know where to look? Don't be shy;-)

      Now you may return to Dragon Age or wherever everyone is these days.
    • sylvrflame10k
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2010
        Oh, sorry. I was updating/editing some stuff and I reposted it. There is 1 short ficlet, 2 poems, and a couple misc. things. You can find it in my folder, Sylvrflame10k's Writings. Thanks!

        -Katherine