hi all!

  • ryoushi_xanga
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2009
      Hey everybody!

      Long time no see. I'm sorry I've been AWOL lately. I've been stupid busy! Perhaps inspired by my favorite black haired blue eyed moon elf (maybe, just a little bit...) I've started law school. I just have one exam left (criminal law, nothing sadly about defending a shard-bearer against Luskan plots).

      Will be reading, reviewing and writing frenetically after May 5th.
    • Rowan Leeves
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2009
        Wow! Law school - that's courageous. You go get them luskans >:D

        Glad to hear from you :D Cheers!

        Message 3 of 5 , May 2, 2009
          I'm really hoping to say "THAT BANSHEE!" at some point.
        • rhia474
          Message 4 of 5 , May 2, 2009
            Hey yourself!
            Congrats of the almost-done law school, will keep fingers crossed for that last exam.
            I am busy with a two-months old baby, and desperately trying to find time to write--so far not much. Le sigh. Hoping for the best...

            --- In NWN2Fanfic@yahoogroups.com, "ryoushi_xanga" <foxxfyre@...> wrote:

            > Hey everybody!
            >
            > Long time no see. I'm sorry I've been AWOL lately. I've been stupid busy! Perhaps inspired by my favorite black haired blue eyed moon elf (maybe, just a little bit...) I've started law school. I just have one exam left (criminal law, nothing sadly about defending a shard-bearer against Luskan plots).
            >
            > Will be reading, reviewing and writing frenetically after May 5th.

          • Maggie
            Message 5 of 5 , May 2, 2009
              Ryoshi, I would pay to see you say "That Banshee!" sometime. Congrats on getting through (nearly) criminal law.

              I have to admit that now that we finally gave in and got cable, I check the listings for the Law and Order reruns to see if I can catch either of Fred Berman's episodes so I can giggle and say "It's Sand" as my family wonders if I've lost it.

              And Rhia, any of us who have had a two month old baby know how little free time you have for writing.