Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: Valen Shadowbreath

Expand Messages
  • kaanamoonshadow
    I m really glad you two like it - but you should really try and work on some fanart, you know how much we all d appreciate it! :D ~Kaana
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2008
    • 0 Attachment
      I'm really glad you two like it - but you should really try and work
      on some fanart, you know how much we all'd appreciate it! :D

      ~Kaana



      --- In NWN2Fanfic@yahoogroups.com, "cvaardt" <cvaardt@...> wrote:
      >
      > I absolutely agree with Rowan, love the pic! I could probably come up
      > with something nice, but I'm just a lazy graphic designer, lol!!
      >
      > Valen is my absolute favourite romance option!
      >
      >
      > --- In NWN2Fanfic@yahoogroups.com, "kaanamoonshadow"
      > <kaanamoonshadow@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Thanks so much, dear - always happy to serve the fangirl
      > community! ;D
      > >
      > > ~Kaana
      > >
      > >
      > > --- In NWN2Fanfic@yahoogroups.com, Rowan Leeves <rowanleeves@>
      > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I am totally breathless. Valen was the first romance I ever played
      > > and it was my favorite one. I will say it again, Valen is the best
      > > romance ever made (my opinion) with everything needed in its story.
      > > > This is a gorgeous render Kana. As much as the rest of your
      > artworks
      > > are magnificent, this one is my favorite. *bows with respect*
      > > >
      > > >
      > > >
      > > >
      > > > ----- Original Message ----
      > > > From: kaanamoonshadow <kaanamoonshadow@>
      > > > To: NWN2Fanfic@yahoogroups.com
      > > > Sent: Saturday, September 27, 2008 1:41:38 PM
      > > > Subject: [NWN2Fanfic] Valen Shadowbreath
      > > >
      > > >
      > > > My husband was so kind to share his flu with me, so I just stayed
      > at
      > > > home all day and had some time to play with Poser again. I could
      > tell
      > > > you something about "artistic lighting" and things like that, but
      > > fact is:
      > > >
      > > > I'm a fangirl, and he's still one of my favourite romantic
      > interests
      > > > ever! :D
      > > >
      > > > I hope you'll like it, and have a lovely weekend everyone!
      > > >
      > > > ~Kaana
      > > >
      > > > http://kaanamoonsha dow.deviantart. com/art/Valen- Shadowbreath-
      > > II-99128550
      > > >
      > > > http://games. ph.groups. yahoo.com/ group/NWN2Fanfic /photos/view/
      > > 6945?b=27& m=f&o=0
      > > >
      > > >
      > > >
      > > >
      > > >
      > __________________________________________________________________
      > > > Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk
      > > email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail. Click on Options in
      > Mail
      > > and switch to New Mail today or register for free at
      > http://mail.yahoo.ca
      > > >
      > >
      >
    • Rowan Leeves
      I know *lowers head* I promise I will. Sadly for you all, it might be Daeghun lol But who knows - I might get inspired :D ... From: kaanamoonshadow
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2008
      • 0 Attachment
        I know *lowers head* I promise I will. Sadly for you all, it might be Daeghun lol But who knows - I might get inspired :D


        ----- Original Message ----
        From: kaanamoonshadow <kaanamoonshadow@...>
        To: NWN2Fanfic@yahoogroups.com
        Sent: Wednesday, October 1, 2008 10:18:56 AM
        Subject: [NWN2Fanfic] Re: Valen Shadowbreath

        I'm really glad you two like it - but you should really try and work
        on some fanart, you know how much we all'd appreciate it! :D

        ~Kaana

        --- In NWN2Fanfic@yahoogro ups.com, "cvaardt" <cvaardt@... > wrote:
        >
        > I absolutely agree with Rowan, love the pic! I could probably come up
        > with something nice, but I'm just a lazy graphic designer, lol!!
        >
        > Valen is my absolute favourite romance option!
        >
        >
        > --- In NWN2Fanfic@yahoogro ups.com, "kaanamoonshadow"
        > <kaanamoonshadow@ > wrote:
        > >
        > > Thanks so much, dear - always happy to serve the fangirl
        > community! ;D
        > >
        > > ~Kaana
        > >
        > >
        > > --- In NWN2Fanfic@yahoogro ups.com, Rowan Leeves <rowanleeves@ >
        > wrote:
        > > >
        > > > I am totally breathless. Valen was the first romance I ever played
        > > and it was my favorite one. I will say it again, Valen is the best
        > > romance ever made (my opinion) with everything needed in its story.
        > > > This is a gorgeous render Kana. As much as the rest of your
        > artworks
        > > are magnificent, this one is my favorite. *bows with respect*
        > > >
        > > >
        > > >
        > > >
        > > > ----- Original Message ----
        > > > From: kaanamoonshadow <kaanamoonshadow@ >
        > > > To: NWN2Fanfic@yahoogro ups.com
        > > > Sent: Saturday, September 27, 2008 1:41:38 PM
        > > > Subject: [NWN2Fanfic] Valen Shadowbreath
        > > >
        > > >
        > > > My husband was so kind to share his flu with me, so I just stayed
        > at
        > > > home all day and had some time to play with Poser again. I could
        > tell
        > > > you something about "artistic lighting" and things like that, but
        > > fact is:
        > > >
        > > > I'm a fangirl, and he's still one of my favourite romantic
        > interests
        > > > ever! :D
        > > >
        > > > I hope you'll like it, and have a lovely weekend everyone!
        > > >
        > > > ~Kaana
        > > >
        > > > http://kaanamoonsha dow.deviantart. com/art/Valen- Shadowbreath-
        > > II-99128550
        > > >
        > > > http://games. ph.groups. yahoo.com/ group/NWN2Fanfic /photos/view/
        > > 6945?b=27& m=f&o=0
        > > >
        > > >
        > > >
        > > >
        > > >
        > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _
        > > > Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk
        > > email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail. Click on Options in
        > Mail
        > > and switch to New Mail today or register for free at
        > http://mail. yahoo.ca
        > > >
        > >
        >



        Now with a new friend-happy design! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger
      Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.