I Solemnly Swear

  • jette_fuxfell
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 2 5:25 AM
      Hallo Ladies, I know I kind of disappeared - somehow I don't know
      where time runs these days. Anyway, I'll try once more to catch up.
      So, here we go:

      Chapter 10

      Very powerful chapter. Torios despair at having to sell herself to
      survive once more was very touching – and it shows how much she's
      changed during the course of your story, because in the beginning, I
      don't think she'd have batted an eye over it. The same goes for
      Sand's despair because he could not protect her from it, feeling like
      he had failed.

      Their flight had me on edge, and I wonder how they found them in the
      alley, after all...

      Chapter 11

      Oh my, they really got into a mess, didn't they? *shudders* The
      torture scenes were very threatening and gave me the creeps, though
      nothing really bad has happened yet. Very well written, chilling and
      heart warming at the same time, the way Sand and Torio seem to worry
      more for the other than for themselves.

      Welcome back to Luskan, indeed... I wonder how they will get out of
      this mess...

      Great work again, both chapters :) I sincerely hope I'll manage to
      keep reading this time.
    • ryoushi_xanga
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 2 10:10 AM
        Hey Jette! No worries :) The chapters are there and posted and waiting
        for whenever you have time! We're glad to have you back as a reader
        and thank you for the reviews!

        ch 10 - we figured rings that acted like homing beacons would also
        attract a lot of attention from anyone who was scrying/looking, esp in
        a magical rich city like Luskan!