Re: Of Mice and Men, Chapter 15

  • kaanamoonshadow
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 1, 2008
      I just wanted to thank everyone from this board who left a comment at
      ff.net. *hugs*

      I'm happy to hear that you like the way the story and the characters
      are progressing, and that you're feeling with poor Liliana and want to
      smash a certain ranger's head. *snicker*

      Thanks a lot, and have a nice weekend!

      *wave*

      Kaana

      --- In NWN2Fanfic@yahoogroups.com, "jette_fuxfell" <fuxfell@...> wrote:

      > ... is up as well. Enjoy :)

    • Donna
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 2, 2008
        What a teaser, Bishop finally gets the girl? Maybe? Or is she going
        to come to her senses and push him away? I can't exactly blame her
        for her reaction though. I love it when my husband washes my hair for
        me. It is such an intimate action and it always makes my skin tingle
        and naughty thoughts to enter my head.

        I am surprised, and pleased, at how gentle he is being with her. I
        know that he must desire her pretty badly, for many reasons. Sigh,
        hopefully we don't have to wait too long to seem what happens next.

        --- In NWN2Fanfic@yahoogroups.com, "jette_fuxfell" <fuxfell@...> wrote:

        > ... is up as well. Enjoy :)

      • jette_fuxfell
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 2, 2008
          And thanks for another review :) Can't give away here whether Bishop's
          plan will work now, of course ;) But I can say that he's not stupid -
          being gentle is the only way to reach his goal without scaring her
          off, and he knows it.

          We'll climb into his head some more next chapter, hehe.

          I'm not responsible for the teaser, though *points at Kaana* She did
          it! :P

          --- In NWN2Fanfic@yahoogroups.com, "Donna" <sg.dsl@...> wrote:

          > What a teaser, Bishop finally gets the girl? Maybe? Or is she going
          > to come to her senses and push him away? I can't exactly blame her
          > for her reaction though. I love it when my husband washes my hair
          for
          > me. It is such an intimate action and it always makes my skin tingle
          > and naughty thoughts to enter my head.
          >
          > I am surprised, and pleased, at how gentle he is being with her. I
          > know that he must desire her pretty badly, for many reasons. Sigh,
          > hopefully we don't have to wait too long to seem what happens next.
          >
          > --- In NWN2Fanfic@yahoogroups.com, "jette_fuxfell" <fuxfell@> wrote:
          > >
          > > ... is up as well. Enjoy :)

        • kaanamoonshadow
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 3, 2008
            Yeah, that I did! *evillaugh*

            Many thanks for your review, Donna, I'm happy to hear you liked it -
            and I promise that we'll make it up for the teaser and update soon! :)

            wrote:

            > And thanks for another review :) Can't give away here whether
            Bishop's
            > plan will work now, of course ;) But I can say that he's not
            stupid -
            > being gentle is the only way to reach his goal without scaring her
            > off, and he knows it.
            >
            > We'll climb into his head some more next chapter, hehe.
            >
            > I'm not responsible for the teaser, though *points at Kaana* She
            did
            > it! :P
            >

            > --- In NWN2Fanfic@yahoogroups.com, "Donna" <sg.dsl@> wrote:
            > >
            > > What a teaser, Bishop finally gets the girl? Maybe? Or is she
            going
            > > to come to her senses and push him away? I can't exactly blame
            her
            > > for her reaction though. I love it when my husband washes my
            hair
            > for
            > > me. It is such an intimate action and it always makes my skin
            tingle
            > > and naughty thoughts to enter my head.
            > >
            > > I am surprised, and pleased, at how gentle he is being with her.
            > > know that he must desire her pretty badly, for many reasons.
            Sigh,
            > > hopefully we don't have to wait too long to seem what happens
            next.

            > > --- In NWN2Fanfic@yahoogroups.com, "jette_fuxfell" <fuxfell@>
            wrote:

            > > > ... is up as well. Enjoy :)

          • Rowan Leeves
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 4, 2008
              This chapter was satisfying as it was looooooong :)
              Lilyana has a lot of guts to do what she did in the end - but I think that will cost her a lot... anyhow I'm surprised, pleased, sad... name it. I just don't know what to think anymore, but I guess that's what you guys wanted. Let's see what comes next.

              All in all, I loved that chapter a LOT. But let me comment on something without taking it bad: there were some sentences which were too long (too much commas and not dots O.O no "breathing") but the message passed well :) I guess you were tired of writing it lol and that you probably didn't take a break.

              Waiting anxiously for the rest!

              Rowan

              kaanamoonshadow <kaanamoonshadow@...> wrote:
              I just wanted to thank everyone from this board who left a comment at
              ff.net. *hugs*

              I'm happy to hear that you like the way the story and the characters
              are progressing, and that you're feeling with poor Liliana and want to
              smash a certain ranger's head. *snicker*

              Thanks a lot, and have a nice weekend!

              *wave*

              Kaana

              --- In NWN2Fanfic@yahoogro ups.com, "jette_fuxfell" <fuxfell@... > wrote:

              > ... is up as well. Enjoy :)

            • kaanamoonshadow
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 5, 2008
                Hey Rowan, many thanks for your comment! :)

                I'm happy to hear you liked it, although it seems to be emotionally
                demanding, and so long. ;)

                I fear the long sentences are due to my favour of writing longer and
                longer sentences, and not because we were tired of writing it. ;P
                It's good you liked it nonetheless, and we'll keep that in mind for
                the chapters to come.

                But don't worry - you don't have to feel confused for long... we're
                trying to have the next update ready by tomorrow! :D

                *wave*

                Kaana

                --- In NWN2Fanfic@yahoogroups.com, Rowan Leeves <rowanleeves@...> wrote:

                > This chapter was satisfying as it was looooooong :)
                > Lilyana has a lot of guts to do what she did in the end - but I
                think that will cost her a lot... anyhow I'm surprised, pleased,
                sad... name it. I just don't know what to think anymore, but I guess
                that's what you guys wanted. Let's see what comes next.

                > All in all, I loved that chapter a LOT. But let me comment on
                something without taking it bad: there were some sentences which were
                too long (too much commas and not dots O.O no "breathing") but the
                message passed well :) I guess you were tired of writing it lol and
                that you probably didn't take a break.

                > Waiting anxiously for the rest!
                >
                > Rowan
                >

                > kaanamoonshadow <kaanamoonshadow@...> wrote:
                I just wanted to thank everyone from this board who left a
                comment at
                > ff.net. *hugs*
                >
                > I'm happy to hear that you like the way the story and the characters
                > are progressing, and that you're feeling with poor Liliana and want to
                > smash a certain ranger's head. *snicker*
                >
                > Thanks a lot, and have a nice weekend!
                >
                > *wave*
                >
                > Kaana
                >
                > --- In NWN2Fanfic@yahoogroups.com, "jette_fuxfell" <fuxfell@> wrote:
                > >
                > > ... is up as well. Enjoy :)
                > >

                > ---------------------------------
                email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail

              • jette_fuxfell
                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 5, 2008
                  Thanks from me as well, Rowan :)

                  Sorry we made you feel confused - it probably is because our two
                  protagonists are confused as hell, it rubs off on the readers ;)

                  We'll also try to keep our sentences shorter, promised :) Glad you
                  liked it nonetheless!

                  --- In NWN2Fanfic@yahoogroups.com, "kaanamoonshadow"

                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 5, 2008
                    Don't worry about me - I'm happy as long as you write :D

                    "squeeee" next chapter for soon? Good :D