Beltane, 4/27/2013, 7:00 pm

  • NWIndianaPaganAssn@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2013
      Reminder from: NWIndianaPaganAssn Yahoo! Group
      Title: Beltane
      Date: Saturday April 27, 2013
      Time: 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm (GMT-06.00) Central Time (US & Canada)
      Location: First Unitarian Church of Hobart
      Notes: Join First Unitarian CUUPs as we celebrate the marriage of the Goddess and the God, as well as the fertility of the Earth. We shall leap over bonfires (candles) and dance around a Maypole (no, really). Feel free to bring a drum to join in the music if you aren't the dancing kind. Please bring a dish to share for the potluck following the ritual.