Equinox/Ostara

  • ladyzoe_23
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22, 2013
      Are there no longer sabbat gatherings at the Unitarian church? If not, is it because there is no one willing to organize them? Just wondering as there hasn't been an event posted for the last two sabbats.
    • Patricia
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 16, 2013
        --- In NWIndianaPaganAssn@yahoogroups.com, "ladyzoe_23" <zoesdare@...> wrote:

        > Are there no longer sabbat gatherings at the Unitarian church? If not, is it because there is no one willing to organize them? Just wondering as there hasn't been an event posted for the last two sabbats.

        Hello ladyzoe_23.

        Sorry, this site is not monitored as well as it should be, and I don't think the calendar has been updated. Thanx for lighting a fire under my butt!

        Yes, we are still having Sabbats at the church. We will be celebrating Beltane on Saturday April 27 at 7:00PM. I am not in charge of that particular ritual, but there will be dancing around the May Pole, and probably "jumping over the fire" (a candle in a safe container). As usual, there will be a pot luck immediately following the ritual. Hope you can make it!

        Again, I apologize for not seeing this message sooner.
        Patricia