NIPA calendar

  • nmachin99
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2010
      I think I got everything transferred to the 2010 calendar on this site. Would the organizers of events please add topics/book titles/notes as soon as you have them?

      The calendar had the NIPA annual meeting listed for Oct. 1. I listed it with the location as TBA. That should give the new calendar compiler plenty of time to get 2011 printed up before Samhain.

      Also, Cheryl, the pet blessing is on there. Reminders will be sent out 7 days and 2 days before the event.

      Nancy