Jan. 24th Meeting of Apologetics Forum of Snohomish County

  • Heinz Lycklama
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2014
    The ApologeticsForum of Snohomish County (AFSC) will hold its next meeting
    on Friday, January 24th at 7:00 PM at the Atonement Free Lutheran Church,
    6905 172nd St. NE, Arlington, WA. [We have had up to 190 people attend one
    meeting of the AFSC Forum.]

    PatrickNurre, Founder of the Geology LearningCenter, will speak on
    Creation Geology: The Key To Unraveling Earth History. A description of
    the lecture is
    provided on the AFSC website
    at http://afsc.nwcreation.net.
    [Flyer and BulletinInsert attached to this email.]

    We are providing exhibits, books and DVD's at the meeting on January 24th.
    The lecture is followed by refreshments and time to visit the exhibits. At this
    meeting we will have:
        1. Selected books and DVD's for sale at CAPS table.
        2. Copies of Ray Comfort's DVD on "Evolution vs. God" for sale.
        3. Copies of Ray Comfort's DVD on "180 Degree Turn" for sale.
        4. Copies of Ray Comfort's DVD on "Why Christianity?" for sale.
        5. Brochures and kits on display from the GeologyLearning Center
            in Mountlake Terrace..
        6. Selected books and DVD's from Saints Alive for sale.
        7. Copies of various CMI Booklets for sale.
        8. Information on a Lending Library.
    We will be providing more information about resources
    (books, DVD's and speakers) in the church foyer.

    You can connect with the Apologetics Forum of Snohomish County via our
    Facebook page at www.facebook.com/ApologeticsForumSnohomishCounty
    and receive our Events, Resource links and News.  Please do "Like" and "Share"
    to help us spread the word.  Thanks, and we'll see you at the Forum!

    Here are some ways that you can help us get the word out about
    the AFSC meeting on Friday, January 24th.
        1. If this email was forwarded to you, send an email to heinz@...
            and ask him to put you on the direct AFSC mailing list.
        2. Forward this email to others with an interest in Apologetics.
        3. Send this email notice out on appropriate church/school email
            distribution lists.
        4. Post the Event Flyer in the church/school foyer.
        5. Include an entry like this in Coming Events section of bulletin,
            newsletter and/or organization website:
                    January 24th - Lecture on "CreationGeology: The Key
                    To Unraveling Earth History" by Patrick Nurre at the
                    meeting of the  ApologeticsForum of Snohomish
                    County (AFSC) at Atonement Free Lutheran Church
                    at 7:00 PM. Details at http://afsc.nwcreation.net.
        6. Include the BulletinInsert in the church bulletin on Sunday,
            January 19th.
        7. Make announcement about the next AFSC  meeting at your
            school and/or from the pulpit on Sunday, January 19th.

    You will find that the AFSC website contains some significant updates
    since last month. It also includes a Survey Form AFSC-Survey.docx to
    provide input/feedback to AFSC.

    See you at the AFSC meeting on the 24th.

    Helping Equip Believers in The Defense of The Faith,

    Heinz
    Heinz Lycklama
    Office: 360-403-7445
    Cell:   425-501-5075