Fourth Meeting of Apologetics Forum of Snohomish County

  • Heinz Lycklama
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2013

    [This email is going out to more than 60 contacts (pastors, elders, leaders,
    teachers, apologists) at churches/schools in Snohomish County. ]

    The Apologetics Forum of Snohomish County (AFSC) will hold its fourth meeting
    on Friday, December 27th at 7:00 PM  at the Atonement Free Lutheran Church,
    6905 172nd St. NE, Arlington, WA.

    We will show the film "Evolution Demolition: The Way You Look At
    Everything Is About To Change",produced by Mark Champneys.
    A description of the film can be foundon the AFSC website
    at http://afsc.nwcreation.net. [Flyer attached.]

    75+ people attended the first AFSC meeting on September 27th,
    160+ people attended the second meeting on October 25th, and
    190+ people attended the third meeting on November 22nd.
    We are providing exhibits, books and DVD's at the meeting on
    December 27th. The lecture is followed by refreshments and
    time to visit the exhibits.

    You are encouraged to bring your favorite Christmas dessert
    to share after the film.

    At this meeting we will have:
        1. Selected books and DVD's for sale at CAPS table.
        2. Copies of Ray Comfort's DVD on "Evolution vs. God" for sale.
        3. Copies of Ray Comfort's DVD on "180 Degree Turn" for sale.
        4. Copies of Ray Comfort's DVD on "Why Christianity?" for sale.
        5. Copies of Mark Champneys' Evolution Demolition DVD for sale.
        6. Selected books and DVD's from Saints Alive for sale.
        7. Copies of various CMI Booklets for sale.
        8. Information on a Lending Library.
    We will be providing more information about resources (books, DVD's
    and speakers) in the church foyer.

    You can connect with the Apologetics Forum of Snohomish County via our
    Facebook page at www.facebook.com/ApologeticsForumSnohomishCounty
    and receive our Events, Resource links and News.  Please do "Like" and "Share"
    to help us spread the word.  Thanks, and we'll see you at the Forum!

    Here are some ways that you can help us get the word out about
    the AFSC meeting on Friday, December 27th.
        1. If this email was forwarded to you, send an email to heinz@...
            and ask him to put you on the direct AFSC mailing list.
        2. Forward this email to others with an interest in Apologetics.
        3. Send this email notice out on appropriate church/school email
            distribution lists.
        4. Include an entry like this in Coming Events section of bulletin,
            newsletter and/or organization website:
                December 27th - Film on "EvolutionDemolition: The

    Way You Look At Everything Is About To Change",
                produced by Mark Champneys
    , at the meeting of the
                Apologetics Forum of Snohomish County (AFSC) at
                Atonement Free Lutheran Church at 7:00 PM.
                Details
    at http://afsc.nwcreation.net.
        5. Post the Event Flyer in the church/school foyer on
            Sunday, December 15th.

    You will find that the AFSC website contains some significant updates
    since last month. It also includes a Survey Form AFSC-Survey.docx to
    provide input/feedback to AFSC.

    See you at the AFSC meeting.

    Helping equip believers in the defense of our faith,

    Heinz
    Heinz Lycklama
    Cell:  425-501-5075
    Email: heinz@...