Recommend your favorites creation titles

  • Chris Ashcraft
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2013
      Recommend your favorite creation books and DVDs!

      We have added Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest buttons to all of the titles offered on our webstore.

      Please stop by our store when you have chance, browse through the list of titles, and click the "like" buttons to recommend titles through the social media services you are currently using.

      Alphabetic list of books

      Alphabetic list of videos

      The total number of "votes" received are displayed on each store page, providing helpful advise to those searching for educational resources. And they also raise the search engine ranking of our store pages.

      Recommend some titles....?

      Chris Ashcraft
      Christopher Wayne Ashcraft M.S, M.Ed., MTMS.
      Science Educator and Bible Apologist
      Cedar Park Christian Schools
      Northwest Creation Network