Apologetics Forum of Snohomish County (AFSC) Meeting on Friday, October 25th

  • Heinz Lycklama
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2013
    The Apologetics Forum of Snohomish County (AFSC) will hold its second meeting
    on Friday, October 25th at 7:00 PM at the Atonement Free Lutheran Church,
    6905 172nd St. NE, Arlington, WA.

    Chris Ashcraft, a Christian Educator and Creation Scientist, will speak
    on the topic "Wonders of the Cell."
    Two PDF files are attached to this
    email with the meeting details:
        1. Bulletininsert for this Sunday, October 20.
        2. Flyer for posting in church/school foyers.
    A description of the lecture is also provided on the AFSC website
    at
    http://afsc.nwcreation.net.

    More than 75 people attended the first AFSC meeting on September 27th.
    Much has happened since then. At this meeting we will have:
        1. Selected books and DVD's for sale from the NWCreationScience store.
        2. Copies of Ray Comfort's DVD on "Evolution vs. God" for sale.
        3. Brochures and some kits on display from the GeologyLearning Center
            in Mountlake Terrace.
        4. Information on a Lending Library will be made available.
    We will be providing more information about resources
    (books, DVD's and speakers) available to those interested in
    Apologetics at the upcoming meeting.

    Thanks to the efforts of an enthusiastic homeschooler we now have a
    Facebook page at www.facebook.com/ApologeticsForumSnohomishCounty.
    You can connect with the Apologetics Forum of Snohomish County via our
    Facebook page and receive our Events, Resource links and News.  Please
    do "Like" and "Share" to help us spread the word.  Thanks, and we'll see
    you at the Forum!

    [A similar email announcement went out to leaders in more than 60
    churches/schools in Snohomish County with the following suggestions.
    If you have an interest in
    AFSC you might want to make sure that your
    leaders in churches/schools in Snohomish County received this information
    ].

    Here are some ways that you can help us get the word out about AFSC
    and the upcoming meeting on Friday, October 25th.
        1. If this email was forwarded to you, send an email to heinz@...
            and ask him to put you on the AFSC mailing list.
        2. Forward this email to others with an interest in Apologetics.
        3. Send this email notice out on appropriate church/school email
            distribution lists.
        4. Include an entry like this in Coming Events section of bulletin,
            newsletter and/or organization website:
                October 25th - Lecture on"Wondersof the Cell" by Chris Ashcraft
                at the meeting of the Apologetics Forum of Snohomish County
                (AFSC) at Atonement Free Lutheran Church at 7:00 PM.
                Details
    at AFSC website http://afsc.nwcreation.net.
        5. Include the bulletininsert in the church bulletin this Sunday,
            October 20. If you wish to include selected text from the
            bulletin insert only, you can download the MSWorddocument
            and copy the desired text from that file.
        6.
    Post the event flyer in the church/school foyer.
        7. Make announcement about the next AFSC  meeting
            on Sunday, October 20 from the pulpit.

    You will find that the AFSC website contains some significant updates
    since last month. It also includes a Survey Form AFSC-Survey.docx to
    provide input/feedback to AFSC.

    See you at the AFSC meeting.

    Helping to equip believers in the defense of our faith,

    Heinz
    Heinz Lycklama
    17818 Oxford Dr.
    Arlington, WA 98223