Tri-Cities Creation Science Club 6th Season

  • Mark Finkbeiner
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2013
      Tri-Cities Creation Science Club
      Starting our 6th season

      Temple Baptist Church
      4445 Arena RD Richland WA

      September 24, 7PM Church gym

      Special Speaker Hunter Cunningham
      Please come and support our young and budding future creation science speakers

      Electrifying Science Demonstrations

      New and improved 3000-4000 (depending on donations) Ping Pong Ball explosion.

      Prizes for those who pick-up the most ping pong balls

      I will be speaking on the Order of the Universe

      Will be displaying various Mammoth fossils found in West Richland.

      Please bring refreshments

      Mark Finkbeiner (509) 967-5625