Tri-Cities Creation Science Club

  • Mark Finkbeiner
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 30, 2013

      Tri-Cities Creation Science Club
      May 21, 2013 7PM-8:30PM
      Conrad Dunn will be our special speaker on Creation Science in Zoology. Please come and support our young budding creation science speakers.

      Mark Finkbeiner will be speaking on the May 18th 1980 Eruption of Mt Saint Helen's Test laboratory for Noah's Flood. He will be showing slides of Two tours that he has been on with Dr Steve Austin in 1990 and 2012.  Come If you want to lean about Washington state Geolgy

      Electrifying and Mad Science Demos.  Watch as someone gets electrified with 700,000 Volts.

      Please bring refreshments

      "Mad Science" door prize

      Go to http://www.mapquest.com/    get map

      If you are new to the area, this is a great way to get to know a lot of people and homeschoolers and for a good time of fellowship.

      We try to gear the PowerPoint presentations to anyone who is interested in learning more about science and the Bible.

      We will also have a creation science book and video table as well.

      Anyone is welcome to come.  You do not have to sign-up.  Just come as you are.

      If you have, any questions call Mark Finkbeiner (509) 967-5625 or just email me sciencevsevolution@...

      Please take a look at our new Creation Science TV program www.creationfoundations.org
      If the link does not work then copy and paste into your web browser.

    • Mark Finkbeiner
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 6, 2013

        Tri-Cities Creation Science Club
        November 19, 2013, 7PM Temple Baptist Church gymnasium
        4555 arena Rd Richland WA

        Power point presentation up-dated information about:
         Fossils around the World That Give Evidence of a Universal Flood”

        Wild and Wacky Science Demonstrations

        Please invite friends and family.  Great way to get to know others in your area.

        Please bring refreshments

        Website information
        Contact Info. Mark Finkbeiner

      • Mark Finkbeiner
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 9, 2014

          Tri-Cities Creation Science Club
          March 25, 2014, 7PM Temple Baptist Church gymnasium
          4555 arena Rd Richland WA

          Guest Speaker Levi Chrisman is 10 years old and he will be giving a powerpoint presentation on
          speaking on "Chameleons in Creation"
          Please come and support our young budding creation science speakers.

          Power point presentation up-dated information about:
          Part 2 Fossils around the World That Give Evidence of a Universal Flood”

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 3, 2015
            Tri-Cities Creation Science Club
            Temple Baptist Gymnasium
            4555 Arena Road
            Richland, WA.

            Welcome to the 8th season at the Tri-Cities Creation Science Club.   We are inviting anyone who would like to attend the Creation Science Club this coming September 29th 7PM-8:15PM

            We will be having our annual 4000 ping pong ball explosion.

            Tri-Cities Creation Science Club will be having its first meeting September 29th, 2015 7PM at the Temple Baptist Gymnasium.

            We will be having a special speaker Lexi Huisingh.
            "The Evolution Of Birds - Did Dinosaurs Have Feathers?" I'm going to go over several claimed dinosaur fossils that "prove" the dinosaurian evolution of birds, and then go over what the Bible has to say about it.

             Hi, I'm Lexi Huisingh, and I have a passion to see God's work (creation) agree with His word. I desire to show the fingerprints of God in the animal kingdom, and to point them back to scripture - the foundation of it all. I am currently taking Creation Apologetics with Answers in Genesis. I hope to one day publish a book (or two) that speaks on these subjects, and how it all screams of a great and awesome Creator. (Psalm 148:7,10-13)

             The Tri-Cities Creation Science Club is dedicated to training up youth and young adults to be able to teach scientifically and intellectually the deeper truths of science.

            The Bible, science and nature are in harmony and are inseparable with one another.

            Mark Finkbeiner will be speaking on evidences of a universal flood, found in the Teanaway and Blewett Pass area of Washington State. He will be addressing new geological evidences of a universal flood.

                                                                           Mark will be addressing
            1) Teanaway Basalt Flow

            2) Columbia River Basalt Flow

            3) Shale Deposits and the tropical fossils that are found in them.

            4) Gold and where does gold fit into creation (science) and why is there so much wire gold found around Liberty Wa.

            5) Ellensburg Blue Agate.  This particular blue agate is becoming world renowned.

            6) What to look for to find this gold and the “blue agate”.

            7) Hear what secular geologists are saying about this area. This area maybe one of the most unique areas in the Cascade Mt ranges.

            Mark Finkbeiner has spent a lot of time exploring the Teanaway, Blewett Pass area off of HWY 97 he will talk about his expeditions, exploring abandoned gold mines and finding many geodes and thundereggs in the area.
          • Mark Finkbeiner
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 3, 2015
              Tri-Cities Creation Science Club

              Nov. 17th from 7:00 PM to 8:15 PM
              Temple Baptist Church gymnasium
              4555 Arena Rd Richland WA

              Flash Bang Bible and Science Demonstrations.
              This event is great for those who are "Mad Scientists"
              Everyone is welcome.

              You'll get to see: Flash Bang Bible and Science Demonstrations, Coil guns, Tesla Coil, Hydrogen Pringles Can Explosion, Bottle rockets, Laser beams and more.

              Special speaker Levi Chrisman
              Hello my name is Levi Chrisman.  I am going to be talking to you about sharks. I will talk about these amazing creatures in four points:  Whale sharks, Great White sharks, shark teeth, and acanthodians.

              Please bring refreshments to share.

              Go ahead and check out the website if you would like.