Tri-Cities Creation Science Club

  • Mark Finkbeiner
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 30, 2013

      Tri-Cities Creation Science Club
      May 21, 2013 7PM-8:30PM
      Conrad Dunn will be our special speaker on Creation Science in Zoology. Please come and support our young budding creation science speakers.

      Mark Finkbeiner will be speaking on the May 18th 1980 Eruption of Mt Saint Helen's Test laboratory for Noah's Flood. He will be showing slides of Two tours that he has been on with Dr Steve Austin in 1990 and 2012.  Come If you want to lean about Washington state Geolgy

      Electrifying and Mad Science Demos.  Watch as someone gets electrified with 700,000 Volts.

      Please bring refreshments

      "Mad Science" door prize

      Go to http://www.mapquest.com/    get map

      If you are new to the area, this is a great way to get to know a lot of people and homeschoolers and for a good time of fellowship.

      We try to gear the PowerPoint presentations to anyone who is interested in learning more about science and the Bible.

      We will also have a creation science book and video table as well.

      Anyone is welcome to come.  You do not have to sign-up.  Just come as you are.

      If you have, any questions call Mark Finkbeiner (509) 967-5625 or just email me sciencevsevolution@...

      Please take a look at our new Creation Science TV program www.creationfoundations.org
      If the link does not work then copy and paste into your web browser.

    • Mark Finkbeiner
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 6, 2013

        Tri-Cities Creation Science Club
        November 19, 2013, 7PM Temple Baptist Church gymnasium
        4555 arena Rd Richland WA

        Power point presentation up-dated information about:
         Fossils around the World That Give Evidence of a Universal Flood”

        Wild and Wacky Science Demonstrations

        Please invite friends and family.  Great way to get to know others in your area.

        Please bring refreshments

        Website information
        Contact Info. Mark Finkbeiner

      • Mark Finkbeiner
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 9, 2014

          Tri-Cities Creation Science Club
          March 25, 2014, 7PM Temple Baptist Church gymnasium
          4555 arena Rd Richland WA

          Guest Speaker Levi Chrisman is 10 years old and he will be giving a powerpoint presentation on
          speaking on "Chameleons in Creation"
          Please come and support our young budding creation science speakers.

          Power point presentation up-dated information about:
          Part 2 Fossils around the World That Give Evidence of a Universal Flood”