Poster for Seattle Creation Conference (May 31 - June 1)

  • Chris Ashcraft
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2013
    File:NW Creation News Logo.JPG

    The Seattle Creation Conference is just over a month away, and its time to start advertising. Consider posting the attached poster on your Church or school bulletin board, and sending the following links to your Church pastor. The poster will print in either 8.5X11 or 11X17.

    Seattle Creation Conference

    Links to download brochure and poster:

    The goal of the Seattle Creation Conference is to encourage the Church to trust in the Bible as authoritative on earth Earth history. We have some fantastic speakers coming this year and I know that the faith will be strengthened of anyone in attendance.

    Friday, May 31, 2013

    6:30 DOORS OPEN
    7:00 Science Or ‘Spin’? Real Science Supports The Bible! (Jonathan Sarfati)
    8:10 Our Young Universe (Spike Psarris)
    9:20 Star Gazing with Spike Psarris and Mark Osterhaus (weather permitting)

    Saturday, June 1, 2013

    8:30 DOORS OPEN
    9:00 Genesis: Fables Or Foundation Of Our Faith? (Chris Ashcraft)
    10:10 Mutations & Darwinism (Jerry Bergman)
    11:20 The Big Bang Never Happened (Spike Psarris)
    12:20 LUNCH
    1:10 The Christian Roots Of Science (Jonathan Sarfati)
    2:20 Fossils: History In Contention (Chris Ashcraft)
    3:30 Slaughter Of The Dissidents (Jerry Bergman)
    4:30 CLOSE

    Also please take time to preregister if you are able to contribute toward the conference this year. There are still books and videos to purchase so that we can make as many items available as possible.

    You may also still request printed brochures by sending me a personal email with your mailing address and the number desired.

    Chris Ashcraft
    Christopher Wayne Ashcraft M.S, M.Ed., MTMS.
    Science Educator and Bible Apologist
    Cedar Park Christian Schools
    Northwest Creation Network