Tri-Cities Creation Science Club March 26

  • Mark Finkbeiner
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2013

      Tri-Cities Creation Science Club

      March 26,2013 7PM-8:30PM

      Special speaker Jaden Knudsen will be speaking on geological evidences of Noah's Flood. Please come and support our young budding creation science speakers.

      I will be giving the last part of
                             Part 3 "Evolution, Christianity and the coming One World Government"

      This is in response to our November 5th 2012 elections, school shootings and radical environmentalism. How are Christians supposed to respond to increasing secularism and anti-Christian sentiment in this country

      Rolling Thunder Mad Science Demos

      Note: this is not an understatement!

      If you would like please bring refreshments

      We are inviting anyone who would like to attend the Creation Science Club this coming March 26, 2013 at 7PM- 8:30PM Temple Baptist Church 4555 Arena Road Richland WA.

      Go to http://www.mapquest.com/    get map

      If you are new to the area, this is a great way to get to know a lot of people and homeschoolers and for a good time of fellowship.

      We try to gear the PowerPoint presentations to anyone who is interested in learning more about science and the Bible.

      We will also have a creation science book and video table as well.

      Anyone is welcome to come.  You do not have to sign-up.  Just come as you are.

      If you have, any questions call Mark Finkbeiner (509) 967-5625 or just email me sciencevsevolution@...

      Please take a look at our new Creation Science TV program www.creationfoundations.org
      If the link does not work then copy and paste into your web borwser.