Reminder - Voice of Creation TV Program

  • CAPSTalk@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2001

      Voice of Creation TV Program

      Date: Tuesday, November 6, 2001
      Time: 2:00PM - 3:00PM PST (GMT-08:00)

      What Geologists Learned From Mt. St. Helens (ICR Steven Austin)
      on Seattle Cable Channel 29/77.

      CAPS will broadcast a new Creation Science program
      each week. Check the following
      URL for the current listing.

      Voice of Creation - Science Programs by the Creation
      Association of Puget Sound - Schedule and info
      http://www.geocities.com/ashcrac/caps/tvprograms.html
    • CAPSTalk@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 12, 2001

        Voice of Creation TV Program