Science Adventure Tours Field Trip Following the Missoula Flood

  • Mark Finkbeiner
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2013

      Science Adventure Tours

      Field trip of the Missoula Flood.

      April 13, 2013 Meet at Temple Baptist parking lot. Will leave sharply at 8AM

      4555 Arena Rd Richland WA 99352

      http://mapq.st/YkkBv0

      GPS Coordinates 46°15'21.94"N

      119°20'6.19"W

      Any questions call Mark Finkbeiner

      (509) 967-5625

      Come with us as we explore the Missoula Flood Caused by the Ice age, caused by Noah's Flood.

      We will take a 12 passenger van and I will narrate as we follow the path of the Missoula Flood up to Dry Falls WA.

      This will be a trip were we will actually drive off road in the canyon in front of the falls that carved out the canyon.

      If Dry Falls was still a water fall today it would be the most enormous water fall in the world. 10 times the size of Niagara Falls. We will be examining basalt flows, petrified wood, erratic (Granit) and cataracts (extinct waterfalls) along the way

      Trip includes frequent stops at:

      1)  Frenchman Coulee, and areas around it.

      2) Blue Lake, to see where the Blue Lake Rhino is located.

      3) Soap Lake everyone can feel the lake waters soapy feel.

      4) Tentatively the top of Saddle Mountains

      5) Tentatively Diatomaceous Earth Pits

      6) You will receive a Field Trip Guide

      Will have to sign a waiver

      Pricing for van:

      No refunds for trip in van after April 8th

      Adults $45.00

      Kids 5-17 $35.00

      Pricing if you take your car:

      $35.00 a family

      $25.00 an individual

      Pay before April the 5th after that it is $10.00 more for all prices

      Benefits of taking the van:

      Mark will be narrating as we go along the path of the Missoula Flood.

      Gas will be paid for.

      If you take your own vehicle you will have to buy a Discovery Pass for parking

      Things to bring:

      Sack lunch

      Water

      Coat

      Binoculars

      Notebook

      Camera

      Please sign up now only 11 spots available for van. Payment is what locks you in.

      Have to have at least 6 sign-ups to take van.

      All money goes to the creation science club and all ministries that are included with that. Thank you for your continued support.

      Please send payment to

      Mark Finkbeiner
      Richland Washington USA
      Ph (509) 967-5625
      www.sciencevsevolution@...

      Tri-Cities Creation Science Club: Mark speaks on various creation science topics using powerpoint following science demos. Also we have a traveling creation science museum.
      Science Adventure Tours: This includes creation science field trips of the Missoula Flood relating to Noah’s Flood and the ice age, and “Mad Science Demos”. You can find out more by going to, www.scienceversusevolution.com

      Our Creation science TV Program www.creationfoundations.org

      We also have another website that explains why people really believe in evolution instead of the truth. www.evolutionareligion.com