ARCHEOLOGICAL MYSTERIES IN PERU

  • INFOFIGI
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2012

      Foundations in Genesis of Idaho and Oregon
      presents
      ARCHEOLOGICAL MYSTERIES IN PERU

      by Dr. Dennis Swift
      "Primitive" people of South America were not Stone Age natives but were descendants of a very advanced culture. Peru & UFO's? Swift denies the UFO fantasies of Erich Von Daniken but develops a theory that the Pre-Columbian Indians were the remains of an advanced culture that was destroyed by the flood. The evidence of high intelligence is very prominent among the Inca artifacts and Swift does an excellent job of compiling the artifacts and presenting viable theories on how that evidence fits together. Ancient man & Dinosaurs? The evidence is more compatible with the Bible and does a better job of refuting evolution than most information found in other mainstream ancient history presentations.

      Dr. Dennis Swift (doctorate in theology) is an active Biblical creation science researcher, archeologist, adventurer, crypto zoologist, and church pastor. He has conducted archeological and scientific research in Peru, Bolivia, Egypt, Israel, Turkmenistan, and the American Southwest. Dr. Swift is considered to be the leading authority of dinosaurs and man living together and is an expert on high technology in ancient civilizations. He is the author of the “Secret of the Ica Stones and the Nazca Lines. Proofs that Dinosaurs and Man Lived Together,” and he is widely know as the Indiana Jones of creationism because of his hair-raising adventures in the jungles and deserts of distant lands.

      DATES, TIMES, AND PLACES

      Wednesday, Dec 5 at 7 PM at Calvary Chapel, 498 W. Idaho Blvd, Emmett, Idaho. Contact Mike Hughes 208-365-0991.

      Thursday, Dec 6 at 7 PM at Heritage Bible Church, 7071 W. Emerald, Boise, Idaho. From 1-84, take the Franklin Exit, turn right on W. Franklin,left on N. Cole, right on W. Emerald, watch
      for the church sign at ground level on the right, and then turn into parking lot. The church is at the back of the large parking lot. Call (208) 375-9592 for more information.

      Friday, Dec 7 at 7 PM at Treasure Valley Baptist Church, 386 N. Verde Drive, Ontario, Oregon. Go west on Idaho Avenue past the High and Elementary Schools, turn right on Verde Drive, travel several blocks to the north, and the church is on the right. Call (208) 642-9207 for more information.

      CHILDREN’S PROGRAM DESCRIPTION

      No children's program will be provided because the children will be fascinated by Peru.

      FLYERS
      Please download, print, and distribute the flyer contained in these files:
      Peru front, Peru back

      ENJOY OUR FELLOWSHIP TIME.Please bring finger foods to share with everyone during our fellowship time after the Boise and Ontario meetings.

      A free will offering will be taken at the seminars.

      UPCOMING FIGI SEMINARS AND FIELD ADVENTURES

      December 5, 6, and 7: Dr. Dennis Swift,
      "Archeological Mysteries in Peru"
      January 23, 24, & 25: Stan Lutz
      February 20, 21 & 22: Dr. Thomas Kindell
      March 27, 28 & 29: Dennis Petersen
      April 24, 25 & 26: Eric Hovind
      September 25, 26 & 27: Mike Riddle
      October 23, 24 & 25 TBA

      What is FOUNDATIONS IN GENESIS OF IDAHO/OREGON?

      FIGI Logo
      Foundations In Genesis of Idaho/Oregon, also known as ‘FIGI’ (pronounced fig-ee), is a local science organization that hosts Adult and Children's science seminars and geological field adventures. By bringing in scientists who are experts in their fields, FIGI Seminars and Field Adventures offer fascinating information and cutting edge evidence which encourages critical thinking and an understanding of factual science which are key in what worldview (biblical or evolutionary) a person chooses.

      Here are some important verses from the Bible about creation:

      "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth." from The Holy Bible, Genesis 1:1

      "For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible..." Colossians 1:16

      "For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea and all that is in them..." Exodus 20:11

      What does science tell us about the scriptures above? Did everything evolve millions of years ago from a big bang or are we living on a relatively young earth created by God?

      Please join us. Our seminars are lay people friendly and are offered at no charge. Our geological field adventures consist of local one day trips and camping expeditions and costs are minimal. Check out our website for a history of our past seminars and Field Adventures and for upcoming events.

      Boise Contact and Field Adventures: Brent Carter, phone (208) 375-9592
      or email
      BoiseCarters@...

      Ontario contact and Children's Program: Kathy Harris, phone (208) 642-9207
      or email
      Harrishome3@...

      To comment or ask questions, please e-mail: infofigi@...
      Our Post Office address is FIGI, Box 3933, Nampa, ID 83653

      Please join the FIGI Newsletter mailing list. We'll keep you updated on all the latest FIGI News and Events. To subscribe or unsubscribe to the FIGI mailing list, or to change your e-mail address, please email your request to
      maillist@...