Tri-Cities Creation Science Club

  • Mark Finkbeiner
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 8, 2012

      Tri-Cites Creation Science Club
      Temple Baptist Church gymnasium 7PM October 23, 2012
      4555 Arena RD Richland WA

        PowerPoint presentation with lots of graphics
      Presentation: Genesis The Foundation for Truth

      To kick off the new year-

      Science Demo: 2000+ Ping Pong Ball Explosion

      Please bring refreshments

      Book and video table for your scientific needs

      Dinosaur T-Shirts for sale

      Door prizes for young people
      Any questions please call Mark (509) 967-5625

    • Mark Finkbeiner
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 30, 2013

        Tri-Cities Creation Science Club
        May 21, 2013 7PM-8:30PM
        Conrad Dunn will be our special speaker on Creation Science in Zoology. Please come and support our young budding creation science speakers.

        Mark Finkbeiner will be speaking on the May 18th 1980 Eruption of Mt Saint Helen's Test laboratory for Noah's Flood. He will be showing slides of Two tours that he has been on with Dr Steve Austin in 1990 and 2012.  Come If you want to lean about Washington state Geolgy

        Electrifying and Mad Science Demos.  Watch as someone gets electrified with 700,000 Volts.

        Please bring refreshments

        "Mad Science" door prize

        Go to http://www.mapquest.com/    get map

        If you are new to the area, this is a great way to get to know a lot of people and homeschoolers and for a good time of fellowship.

        We try to gear the PowerPoint presentations to anyone who is interested in learning more about science and the Bible.

        We will also have a creation science book and video table as well.

        Anyone is welcome to come.  You do not have to sign-up.  Just come as you are.

        If you have, any questions call Mark Finkbeiner (509) 967-5625 or just email me sciencevsevolution@...

        Please take a look at our new Creation Science TV program www.creationfoundations.org
        If the link does not work then copy and paste into your web browser.

      • Mark Finkbeiner
        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 6, 2013

          Tri-Cities Creation Science Club
          November 19, 2013, 7PM Temple Baptist Church gymnasium
          4555 arena Rd Richland WA

          Power point presentation up-dated information about:
           Fossils around the World That Give Evidence of a Universal Flood”

          Wild and Wacky Science Demonstrations

          Please invite friends and family.  Great way to get to know others in your area.

          Please bring refreshments

          Website information
          Contact Info. Mark Finkbeiner

        • Mark Finkbeiner
          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 9, 2014

            Tri-Cities Creation Science Club
            March 25, 2014, 7PM Temple Baptist Church gymnasium
            4555 arena Rd Richland WA

            Guest Speaker Levi Chrisman is 10 years old and he will be giving a powerpoint presentation on
            speaking on "Chameleons in Creation"
            Please come and support our young budding creation science speakers.

            Power point presentation up-dated information about:
            Part 2 Fossils around the World That Give Evidence of a Universal Flood”

            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 3, 2015
              Tri-Cities Creation Science Club
              Temple Baptist Gymnasium
              4555 Arena Road
              Richland, WA.

              Welcome to the 8th season at the Tri-Cities Creation Science Club.   We are inviting anyone who would like to attend the Creation Science Club this coming September 29th 7PM-8:15PM

              We will be having our annual 4000 ping pong ball explosion.

              Tri-Cities Creation Science Club will be having its first meeting September 29th, 2015 7PM at the Temple Baptist Gymnasium.

              We will be having a special speaker Lexi Huisingh.
              "The Evolution Of Birds - Did Dinosaurs Have Feathers?" I'm going to go over several claimed dinosaur fossils that "prove" the dinosaurian evolution of birds, and then go over what the Bible has to say about it.

               Hi, I'm Lexi Huisingh, and I have a passion to see God's work (creation) agree with His word. I desire to show the fingerprints of God in the animal kingdom, and to point them back to scripture - the foundation of it all. I am currently taking Creation Apologetics with Answers in Genesis. I hope to one day publish a book (or two) that speaks on these subjects, and how it all screams of a great and awesome Creator. (Psalm 148:7,10-13)

               The Tri-Cities Creation Science Club is dedicated to training up youth and young adults to be able to teach scientifically and intellectually the deeper truths of science.

              The Bible, science and nature are in harmony and are inseparable with one another.

              Mark Finkbeiner will be speaking on evidences of a universal flood, found in the Teanaway and Blewett Pass area of Washington State. He will be addressing new geological evidences of a universal flood.

                                                                             Mark will be addressing
              1) Teanaway Basalt Flow

              2) Columbia River Basalt Flow

              3) Shale Deposits and the tropical fossils that are found in them.

              4) Gold and where does gold fit into creation (science) and why is there so much wire gold found around Liberty Wa.

              5) Ellensburg Blue Agate.  This particular blue agate is becoming world renowned.

              6) What to look for to find this gold and the “blue agate”.

              7) Hear what secular geologists are saying about this area. This area maybe one of the most unique areas in the Cascade Mt ranges.

              Mark Finkbeiner has spent a lot of time exploring the Teanaway, Blewett Pass area off of HWY 97 he will talk about his expeditions, exploring abandoned gold mines and finding many geodes and thundereggs in the area.
            • Mark Finkbeiner
              Message 6 of 13 , Nov 3, 2015
                Tri-Cities Creation Science Club

                Nov. 17th from 7:00 PM to 8:15 PM
                Temple Baptist Church gymnasium
                4555 Arena Rd Richland WA

                Flash Bang Bible and Science Demonstrations.
                This event is great for those who are "Mad Scientists"
                Everyone is welcome.

                You'll get to see: Flash Bang Bible and Science Demonstrations, Coil guns, Tesla Coil, Hydrogen Pringles Can Explosion, Bottle rockets, Laser beams and more.

                Special speaker Levi Chrisman
                Hello my name is Levi Chrisman.  I am going to be talking to you about sharks. I will talk about these amazing creatures in four points:  Whale sharks, Great White sharks, shark teeth, and acanthodians.

                Please bring refreshments to share.

                Go ahead and check out the website if you would like.
              • Mark Finkbeiner
                Message 7 of 13 , Mar 7, 2016
                  Tri-Cities Creation Science Club
                  Part 2: Rock, Gold and Fossil Hunting In The Pacific NW

                  March 22, 2016
                  7 PM- 8 PM
                  Temple Baptist Church Gymnasium
                  4555 Arena Rd Richland WA

                  Powerpoint presentation of many of my (Mark Finkbeiner’s) rock and fossil hunting explorations and how to find neat rocks, gold and fossils.

                  If you are a rock hound and you have gold fever and or just like exploring interesting and unique places then this is the presentation for you.

                  We will also be covering the Ice Age and the Missoula Flood and how it affected Washington.

                  Everyone is invited. It is free.  We are going to have a great time learning about interesting and unique geologic places in Washington and Oregon and how a universal flood created them.  If you are interested in rock hounding, geology and exploring interesting and unique places then this is the presentation for you.

                  There will be a rock, mineral and fossil display.

                  Please bring refreshments!!!

                  Door prizes

                  Need more information call Mark (509) 967-1811

                                                                              www.marksacademyofscience.com
                • Mark Finkbeiner
                  Message 8 of 13 , Apr 30, 2016

                    Tri-Cities Creation Science Club

                    May 17, 7PM to 8PM at Temple Baptist Church Gymnasium

                    4555 Arena Rd Richland WA

                    We will be having a special speaker from the Seattle WA area, Spike Psarris.

                    Our guest speaker, Spike Psarris, was an
                    engineer in the United States’ military space
                    program. He entered that program as an
                    atheist and an evolutionist, and left it as a
                    creationist and a Christian. He now speaks
                    on science, creation, and the Bible, and is the
                    author/producer of the DVD series What
                    You Aren’t Being Told About Astronomy.

                    http://theheavensdeclaredvd.com/

                    Please bring refreshments

                    This is our last Creation Science Club for the season. We will start back up again the 4th Tuesday in September and we will resume with "Interesting and Unique Geological Evidences of a World Wide Flood in the Pacific NW"
                    Mark Finkbeiner

                  • sciencevsevolution
                    Message 9 of 13 , Oct 3, 2016

                      Tri-Cities Creation Science Club

                      9th Season

                      Temple Baptist Church 4555 Arena RD Richland WA

                      October 18th 7PM-8PM
                      Gymnasium
                      Powerpoint presentation and Electrifying Science Demos

                      Topic "Physics and the Bible Things That Cannot be Seen John 3 The Miraculousness of Light"

                      For more info.

                      Please bring refreshments
                      Mark Finkbeiner 967-1811

                    • Mark Finkbeiner
                      Message 10 of 13 , Jan 2
                        Tri-Cities Creation Science Club
                        Temple Baptist Church gymnasium
                        4555 Arena Rd Richland WA

                        Everyone is welcome.

                        January 24th 7PM
                        Two presentations by Mark Finkbeiner and Levi Chrisman
                        Mark Finkbeiner
                        3 Part presentation
                        After the Flood
                        Levi Chrisman 14 years old will be giving about a 15 minute presentation “The Wonders of Grey Wolves”.

                        We will be doing our 4000 Ping Pong Ball Explosion
                        We will have a fluorescent and phosphorescent rock display.

                        Mark Finkbeiner, Presentation: After the Flood
                        2 Peter 3:5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
                         6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

                        1) Willful ignorance to reject the scientific evidences of a universal flood.

                        2) The Ice Age

                        3) Woolly Mammoths

                        4) Technology: the Great Pyramid, and the great monoliths of Peru and OOPARTS.

                        5) What about extra terrestrial life?

                        6) Climate Change?

                        7) Is there such a thing as prehistory and prehistoric artifacts?

                        8) What about the Ape-man/cavemen?

                        9) Death Valley and the gold rush of 1849.

                        10) The Industrial Revolution to present.

                        11) Where do we fit into all this?

                      • sciencevsevolution
                        Message 11 of 13 , Mar 19

                          Tri-Cities Creation Science Club
                          Temple Baptist Church gymnasium
                          4555 Arena Rd Richland WA

                          Everyone is welcome.

                          March 28th 7PM

                          Mark Finkbeiner

                          For more information (509) 967-1811

                          3 Part presentation
                          After the Flood

                          Part two of a three part presentation After the Flood

                          Wild and Wacky Science demos.

                          1) Come and see our new Triple Elephant Tooth Paste Explosion.

                          2) Exploding glass with high frequency sound.

                          Prize giveaway-question and answer time

                          Please bring refreshments

                          2 Peter 3:5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
                          6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

                          1) Willful ignorance to reject the scientific evidences of a universal flood.

                          2) The Ice Age

                          3) Woolly Mammoths

                          4) Technology: the Great Pyramid, and the great megaliths of Peru and OOPARTS.

                          5) What about extra terrestrial life?

                          6) Climate Change?

                          7) Is there such a thing as prehistory and prehistoric artifacts?

                          8) What about the Ape-man/cavemen?

                          9) Death Valley and the gold rush of 1849.

                          10) The Industrial Revolution to present.

                          11) Impact Creators

                          12) Super Volcanoes

                          13) Where do we fit into all this?